‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

"To Notice Me"

As Zack came in he sat beside me, eyes widening when he saw my ensemble.

“Uh...Saraphina what are you wearing?”

“Something to keep the heat down.” I said as if it were nothing.

“Okay, then.” He hastily stood and left the room.

I frowned. He didn't like my outfit, something I wore just for him!

I'll try again tomorrow.

----the next day, breakfast--

I went down stairs to the kitchen in my school girl get up feeling like a whore. If this is what Zacky likes, I'll wear shit like this all the time.

I wish he'd catch onto my hints!

I made a big breakfast and set the table, ready for them to come in. Sure enough, one by one they entered.

First Johnny, then Syn, then Matt, then The Rev, then Zacky.

They all gaped at me.

“What?” I asked as if I had no clue.

Johnny covered her eyes and took his plate to the table.

“Thanks for the breakfast.” The Rev took his plate to the living room.

I couldn't help but notice the tent in Synyster's pants as he shoveled food into his mouth at the table while eye fucking me.

Matt turned to Shadows before my eyes and his eyes raked over me.

“I'll uh...eat later.” Zacky bailed.

I sighed and took my plate to the table where I ate.

I didn't see Zacky all day. I slept in my own bed for the first time in a while, very disappointed.

---the next day, breakfast--

In my third attempt to get Zacky to have sex with me, I put on a revealing outfit that was all black. I came down stairs late to draw more attention to myself, when I came into the kitchen everyone froze; their eyes on me.

I moved on like nothing was going on and bent over to get in the garbage where I was throwing away a mascara container I'd finished. I could feel their eyes on me, suddenly a lot of foot steps took off out of the room.

I straightened up and turned to see Zacky gone.

I bit my lip and held back tears as I made a bowel of cereal and ate it silently before leaving the room.

Does Zacky even care for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, short. I want 1 new subscriber and 2 comments before I even start the next chapter.

Why do you think Zack keeps leaving the room?