‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Boxers

That night we crawled into his bed in our PJ's. I began to get a nervous sensation in my stomach, would he make a move?

He shook his head, as if knowing my thought.

I gave a slightly disappointed sigh. I know I'm ready to give myself to him but he doesn't seem to think I'm ready. Well, when it happens it happens. I know now that I don't need to push it. But I do want to please him.

I hope he'll let me do this, or I'll die of embarrassment!

He lay on his back on the covers because it's a hot night. I swung one leg over him and lay on top of him, my head on his chest.

His emerald eyes grew for a moment but he didn't say anything.

I got on my hands and knees and slowly made my way down to the growing tent in his boxers.

He grew rigid but allowed me to palm him, I tried not to blush having never touched a penis before. It felt long and sorta thick ya know? But not like...a horse cock? Is that what their called?

Anyway, I met his eyes and slowly reached into the slit of his boxers, gently pulling out is slightly erect member.

He groaned a bit as I ran my tongue up the slit of his dick before swirling my tongue around the tip.

Am I doing this right?

“UHHHH!” His back arched and his hand crept to tangle in my hair as I slid the rest of him into my mouth, gagging slightly before holding back the reflex.

I licked the underside feeling the warmth of him as I began to bob my head slowly, feeling him slide past my lips.

His fingers knotted in my hair as go panted, eyes closing in what I assume to be pleasure. He pushed the back of his head into the pillow as he arched his back with a groan.

Somehow, I don't feel like a whore. I don't feel cheap or dirty.

I'm happy to be able to make Zacky react like this. I assume every guy does, but remember this is the first blow job I've ever given. I'm quite proud of myself to be honest.

A layer of sweat coated Zacky's torso, the hand that wasn't in my hair was gripping the sheets like a vice.

I made swallowing motions making him moan quite loudly.

I could feel him restraining his hips to keep from thrusting into my mouth, and I'm glad he did.

He arched his back again and began pulling my hair to make me pull my head up before pushing down to make me take him back in again. I like how forceful he is right now, oddly enough.

I making the swallowing motions as he panted, “Cass...I-I'm not g-gonna last...” he looked at me.

I nodded, telling him it was okay.

I swallowed once more before he gave a loud cry of pleasure just before shooting his hot seed down my throat. I swallowed it all down, then licked him clean. He let go of my hair shakily.

My mouth made a sucking sound as I removed it from his dick. I put his dick back in his boxers and wiped my mouth that tasted rather salty.

I crawled up beside him, his looked up at me with a flushed face.

“My god Cass, that...wow.” he breathed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before cuddling up to his side and falling asleep to his heavy breathing.
♠ ♠ ♠
First blowjob I ever wrote! Was it any good? I've never writen smut or blow jobs before this so...

Anyone get a chuckle out of; "Am I doing this right?" I did lol