‹ Prequel: Four More Days
Sequel: We'll Fight Through
Status: Sequel to Four More Days

The Past Is Behind Us

Boobies

Shadows stalked out of the room, yes Shadows. Synyster stumbled out, Johnny looked a little tipsy, The Rev can handle his alcohol so he walked like he normally would.

Zacky got my attention, he was using the wall to stumble slipping and falling onto his butt. I went over to him, bent over and hauled him to his feet. I could feel his green eyes on my breasts but I didn't care.

I put one of his arms around my neck and but one of mine around his waist. I helped him slowly walk, making our way to the bottom of the stairs. He began to drag his feet, making me drag him.

“Come on Zacky, help me out here.”

“Bmmm.”

“What?” I leaned closer.

“Boob!” He cried.

“You...want...my boob?”

“Yeeeeeh.” His head flopped back and forth.

“Well no, Zacky their mine.”

“Booooob!” He let his legs collapse and he fell on his stomach, almost taking me with him.

I stamped my foot. “Zacky!”

“Boooooooob!”

I can't get him up those stairs without his help. Kimberly said he gets...horny but...right now I think he's too drunk to try to...

“Fine! If you help me get you up to your room and into you bed...” I can't believe I'm dealing with a drunk man. “I'll curl up next to you and let you...put...your face...in my boobs.” I can't believe I just said that.

He smirked and, with my help, stood up. We slowly ascended the stair case and made our way to Zacky's room. I let him to the bed and sat him down where I took off his tie, socks, jacket, shoes, belt, pants and shirt; leaving him in his boxers.

“I'll be right back, I'm going to get ready for bed. If you haven't passed out you can...have boob.” He nodded.

I left the room and went to mine, taking my sweet ass time taking my hair down and putting on my pajamas before sneaking into Zacky's room hoping he passed out.

“Boobies!” He greeted me before laughing drunkenly.

I sighed and lay down with him when he stuck his head between my breasts, sighing contently. I jumped, his snake bites are COLD.

I covered us up and turned off the lamp. His arms wound around me, pulling my chest closer to his face.

I sighed and began to play with his black hair until sleep found me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I thought an immature chapter would be fun. To lighten the mood, y'know? Did it work?

Was this a funny chapter? How will Zacky react when he's sober? Did Cassidy agree because she likes him, she's sexually attracted to him, or she knew agreeing was the only way to get him to come up stairs? Why do you think?