Status: Active

Sharp

Delicious

She fell asleep quickly after wards. She is super cute when she is sleeping.

I left to go finish my email to my mom. She is relying in me for advice and comfort during her big fight with her and my dad. I think they are both over-reacting. They both had an affair with some other person, and then eventually caught each other before the act. I don't even know how that happened, but it did and now I'm trying to convince them both I'm Switzerland and I don't want anything to do with it. Sadly, I still get dragged back in.

Donny came home about two hours later after I just started reading my book on the other side of the couch where Vicky slept.

"Hey," I said, not looking away from my book.

"Hi. Where should I put her stuff?"

"Just in my room. I'll clear some space for her."

"Okay." He left to go do that and everything. I heard him start the bathtub and I took that as a clue to wake her up.

"Wake up, Victoria. Donny's home," I said beside her ear, lightly shaking her.

"Hmm. Okay," she mumbled, snuggling deeper into the couch.

"Do you want to take a bath or what?" She sighed and started to get up, rubbing her eyes and yawning. I helped her stand up and lead her into the bathroom where Donny was putting her hygiene products on the counter.

"Make yourself at home," Donny said, messing up her hair a bit and left the room.

"Thanks," she said and sat down on the closed toilet seat, taking off her socks and throwing them in the trash.

"No problem. The towels are under the sink," I said and closed the door. I headed to my room and cleared some of my dresser space for her. I hung up most of my shirts for the extra room. Plus I stacked some clothes on my closet's floor. After all that, I played Call of Duty with Donny.

About two hours later, he and I were talking about what we are going to have for dinner. I turned my head slightly and my eye caught a moving figure.

Vicky was shuffling her feet towards us, looking around the room before she looked at me. She was wearing simple gray sweats with one of my band t-shirts.

"Thank you, you two, for allowing me to bathe and for the comfortable clothing," she said and sat down in between Donny and I.

"You're welcome. It was no trouble at all," Donny said and smiled at her.

"What's for dinner?"

"What would you like?" I asked her.

"Meat loving pizza sounds really good right now," she said. Donny and I both shrugged for an answer and he got up and went to go order some.

I sniffed and I could faintly smell the delicious strawberry shampoo she uses and her vanilla honey body wash. She smelt yummy.

"I'm assuming the opened, empty drawers were for me to put my stuff in?" she asked me. I nodded. "Thanks."

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure. Which movie?"

"Idiocracy?" She nodded and I popped it into the DVD and played it. Donny joined us soon after and we just waited for our pizza to come.

He came, we ate and continued to watch the movie until the end of it. Donny left saying he was going to bed, which left Vicky and me to watch Saturday Night Live with her. It was pretty good tonight.

She ended up falling asleep on the couch again. I turned off the TV and picked her up and laid in back in my bed. After that, I stood in the middle of my room debating whether I should sleep in my bed with her or not.

"Hey, Vicky, can I sleep by you tonight?" I asked her while poking her face lightly.

"Sure, whatever, don't wake me up again," she mumbled, slapping my hand away and pulling the covers up and over her face. Decision made. I dressed into my pajama pants and crawled into the bed, turning myself the other way so I'm not tempted to wrap my arms around her again.

But then I was smelling her strawberry and vanilla honey, and suddenly made me turn back around and bring her closer so my nose was consumed by her delicious scent. She sighed, not fully asleep.

"Nathan, what are you doing?" she asked.

"You smell really good."

"Thanks, I know that, but do you have to cuddle me like a teddy bear?"

"Yes," I said. She turned around and looked up at me with a confused expression on her face. "Yes, I do."

"You're weird, just to let you know."

"I know. You said you didn't mind."

"I said I didn't mind you sleeping in the same bed, not this."

"Do you mind?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She was in thought for about a minute before she shook her head. "So I'm allowed to?"

"I don't see why, but okay. I guess it's not too bad. Just don't wake me up again," she said and snuggled closer to me. "Plus you're warm, which is a benefit."

After some time, I heard her light breathing. I fell asleep some time after that.
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will probably be out by next Sunday. :D Just FYI. If I'm a day late, anybody is allowed to punch me in my face. :D That's some motivation for me! :D