Status: Active

Sharp

Preparations

Vicky helped me pack up our supplies that we would need. I brought a lot of things for the crazy situations that we might be experiencing. The possibilities of any of them actually happening is very slim. But you never know.

I had Donny check to see if Victoria was in a good health condition. I didn't want her to go out into our world with something seriously wrong with her. I do feel very bad that we couldn't give her at least a week before we headed off for our adventure. Madame said it was urgent that I talk to her in person and bring the girl I believe to be my pal for this mission.

She lives right near the portal to the Otherworld. Which is convenient, but it is all the way in Tibet. A long journey for us.

We went to bed and still Vicky is comfortable with sleeping in the same bed as me. She's amazing.

I noticed she couldn't go to sleep for about an hour. She kept moving in the bed. It was keeping me up.

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" I asked her. She turned to me so we could talk.

"Yeah, but also I don't know what to expect."

"I'm sorry I'm dragging you into this."

"Dude, you basically have no choice. Either I do go on this adventure with you, or I go home. Either way, I will probably miss school, which I'm glad I will be doing." That made me smile. She is thinking of the positive. That makes one of us. I dragged her towards me and wrapped my arms around her. She relaxed into me.

"So you kind of figured out that I like you?"

"I overheard you and Donny talking about it earlier today."

"Really? I thought I would have noticed you in the hallway." How in the world did she sneak up to us like that? Maybe I was too distracted.

"Hmm." I snuggled my face into the crook of her neck. I kissed the exposed skin. Will she let me kiss her now?

"So are you okay with it? It doesn't freak you out?"

"It doesn't. When I did know, I was freaked out because I knew something you guys knew yet you didn't know that I knew."

"Huh."

"Yeah."

"Do you have any feelings for me?" I asked her.

"I... have something. I don't know what to exactly label it as," I replied. I sat us both up so she was sitting across from me. I stared at her eyes to see if I could find any affection for me within them. Her eyes don't ever reveal this information though.

"Is it a good or bad thing?"

"Well it's not bad." I stared at her some more. Maybe if I stare long enough, her defenses will break down and I will find the truth?

"But it's not good?"

"I don't know what it is Nathaniel." The silence hung in the air for awhile. I looked down at my hands.

"Nathaniel, I don't want to discourage these feelings you have for me, and..."

That motivated me. I looked back at her with a smirk. I crawled over to her, causing her to lay down. I leaned down closer to her, seeing her defenses break down and seeing some desire in her eyes.

"You want to discourage me now?" I asked in a whisper. I glanced down at her lips and knew that this time no interruption will be tolerated. She shook her head.

"Good, because I don't want to get interrupted again." I leaned down and brushed my lips with hers. She leaned up a bit more so our kiss would be complete. It lasted quite awhile, and I loved every bit of it.

I pulled back and pecked the top of her nose.

"You're really cute, if you haven't noticed that." She giggled like a little school girl. I smiled. She is so adorable. She instantly stopped laughing and pushed me off of her.

"Thanks." I pulled her back into my chest and nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck again. I kissed the exposed skin once more.

"I love the fact you allow me to do this to you." I kissed her neck once again.

"I don't see it as a big deal."

"And I love that too. You don't make a big scene about these things."

She started to run her fingers through my hair. It felt so good. I was about to start purring, but then she said, "I liked how you saved my life. It really means a lot to me."

"Pretty soon, you'll probably be saving my life," I whispered. She stopped for a second, but continued to play with my hair.

"Then I guess we'll be even, but until then, I owe you."

"You just being here, like this, is enough for me," I said. I propped myself on my elbow to stare down at her face again. She showed a little small smile and I bent down to kiss her again, feeling like this adventure will be great with her along.

Then the fear of losing her overcame me. I deepened the kiss, trying to make this feeling last. She responded by wrapping her fingers into my hair and pulling me in more. I'm falling for this girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm sick and I decided this was more important then homework... I should probably go do that... :l WELL ANYWHOS ENJOY! :d