Status: I have new method now. So enjoy the new chapter

Fatal Attraction

What do you want Rose

On the way back to the house my dad and I had a talk.
"You really like that girl don"t you son?" He said
"Yes, I really do." I said
"Would you say you love her?"
"Yes." I looked out the side window. "I know you told me not to fall in love to quick but, I think I already have."
"That's fine. There's a point in all our lives when we fall in love. In fact the first woman I fell in love with wasn't even your mother."
"Who was it?"
"A girl I met in High school. Just an absolute amazing girl in every way."
"What happened?"
"She broke my heart."
"How bad did it hurt?"
"How bad did it hurt when Rose broke your heart?"
"It's indescribable."
"That's how it felt with me and that girl."
"What was her name?"
"Jacqueline. She had long red hair, pale skin and the just right body."
"I know what you mean by that."
"Just be careful though son. I wouldn't want to see you go through the emotional phase you went through with Rose to happen again with this girl."
"Okay I'll do my best."
"By the way how long did it take for you to start calling me dad?"
"After a month. Why do you ask?"
"We both know I'm only your step father."
"Yeah but, you're more of a father to me than that asshole who I used to call my dad."
"Hey, I know he treated you like crap but, he is still your father and you need to have at least some respect for him."
"I'm not going to have any respect for him."
"Well I guess there is nothing I can do about that then."

We arrived at the house and after my dad parked the car and we got out and I saw Rose waiting on the front porch. I got out of the car and walked over to Rose, she looked mad but at the same time sad in a way. This is probably do to what happened between me and Chuck, oh well I'd knew I'd have to deal with this eventually. I walk over to her and we make eye contact, my dad comes over to our spot after he parks the car in the garage. He was carrying something in his hands.

“Miguel, are you gonna be okay out here?” he said
“Yes, I will. What's that you have there?” I said
“Oh it's something I forgot I left in the trunk. Oh you also left your jacket in the trunk.” he said handing me my jacket.
“I thought I lost this. Thanks dad.”
“You're welcome. I'll see you inside.”

My dad went inside the house leaving me with Rose. I thought back to my relationship with Rose, how in love with her I was and how bad it hurt when I found out she was cheating on me. I just wanted to walk inside and leave her out here to freeze but I knew I wouldn't do that because it's not a thing I would do.

“Hello Rose.” I said
“Hi Miguel.” She said
“Are you alright? You have that angry slash sad look on your face.”
“I'm not entirely okay but, I thought I'd come talk to you.”
“Why?”
“Do I need a reason?”
“No, you don't. However most people who want to talk do have a reason.”
“Well my reason is I just wanted to talk.”
“That seems to be the reason that most people use to talk with someone.”
“Why are you being so mean to me right now?”
“I'm not trying to be mean. However it may seem that way from your point of view but that doesn't mean I'm trying to be mean.”
“Okay I'm sorry. Look I've been having some problems with Chuck and I didn't have anyone else to talk to.”
“What about your best friend?”
“She's to busy right now.”
“So what's going on with Chuck?”
“I think hes cheating on me.”
“What makes you think that?” Although I knew that Chuck is trying to sleep with her best friend, Rose could be talking about another girl.
“Well, when I called him last night I heard a girl in the back round and he hung up right away on me after she said something.”
“What she say?”
“I don't know. I have a surprise for you I think.”
“Is that the only thing that's making you think hes cheating?”
“No, I checked his phone and I saw calls from a contact called Sharon.”
“Have you tried talking with him about this?”
“I tried but, hes quick to dismiss it.”
“I'm pretty sure hes cheating on me.”
“It sounds like it. I don't know what else to tell you though.”
“Miguel, there is something else I want to talk about.”
“What is it?”
“It's about us?”
“Miguel I know you think I didn't care about you but I did and I still do.”
“I know you care but, it didn't feel like it when you broke up with me.”
“Look I'm sorry for that, but I hurt too after breaking up with you. You were the first guy I felt truly was in love with me and when I lost you it tore me up inside.”
“You say that like you were the victim.”
“Look Miguel please just let me finish.”
“As much as I don't want to hear another word come out of your mouth. I'll let you.”
“Just because I cheated on you doesn't mean I didn't love you.”
“It sure seemed that way.”
“I know but please hear me out.”
“Please stop talking about Chuck.”
“Look I know what hes been saying to you and it's not true. I never had sex with him, you're the only person I've had sex with Miguel.”
“Are you telling me the truth?”
“Yes.”
“Are you going to break up with Chuck?”
“I think I'm going to.”
“What do you mean think?”
“I thought I loved him but, when I really analyzed the relationship I don't. Hes just a seducer and I fell in to that temptation.”
“So why not just break up with him and move on?”
“I don't know, some part of me wants to be with him.”
“I hope that part of you comes to her senses.”

After I said that she was silent and walked off to her house a few blocks up the road. I fell in love with her and she fell in love with me. However I don't understand why she fell for Chuck. I don't care anymore, I'm with Nadine now a girl who loves me and I love her. However now that were together, and especially after what just happened. I should tell Nadine about my past relationships.