Sequel: Remembering Sunday

I Still Hear the Rain

The Beating in My Chest

Brittany-

I had to leave Baltimore. I had to do it before they came back. I was going to live with a friend back in Connecticut. It was far away from here. It’s what I needed. I hated pulling Maddy away from the guys, but it’s what I had to do. We stood outside of the home saying our goodbyes. The Barakat, Merrick, Gaskarth and Dawson/Rogers families stood outside of the house.

“Call us when you get there.” The mothers agreed.

“I will, I promise.” I hugged them all once more before getting in my car and pulling away. Leaving everything behind in Maryland.

Alex-

It was finally one of the last shows of the tour. It was so much fun being on tour but we were all excited to go home. Yet another morning I woke up with a hangover. I didn’t have a problem. I was just having fun. Right? A little fun never hurt anyone.

“Dude, you smell like a bar.” Jack made a face.

“Shut the fuck up.”

“Who pissed in your cereal?” He got up and walked out of the room.

“Dude, you really need to move on. This isn’t healthy. It’s like you’re obsessed with Brit.” Rian sighed. “You can’t keep doing this.”

“I’m not doing anything and I’m not moving on. I’ll win her heart when we get home. I just know I will.”

Jack-

Alex was my best friend. Brittany was my best friend too. We all knew the two loved each other. He was in love with her. But I didn’t know if she was in love with him. I had to figure this out. For everyone’s sake. I pulled out my phone to text Brittany. I need to talk to you asap Every few minutes I would check to see if she replied. She didn’t. I grew worried. I hoped she and Maddy were alright. Hopefully she was busy…

“Jack, do you honestly think she’ll give me a chance? Ever?”

“It’s hard telling Alex. Look how you treated her. Would you give yourself a chance?”

“No.” I hated seeing him like this. “So that’s a no?” I nodded slowly.

“I’m sorry, come one there’s a ton of girls out there.”

“I don’t want just any girl. I want Brittany. She’s not just any girl…”

“I know, but if she’s happy not being with you, then you have to accept it.”

“Her and Maddy’s happiness is what matters."
♠ ♠ ♠
1 more after this!!!
thanks to Jonathan Cook for putting up with me.
keep telling me if you want a sequel. more people who want it, it'll be posted faster!
xxxxBrittany