The Doctor and his friend

"Too early for what?"

“Awesome Jasey, John, little more seduction on Carly and Matt, don’t look at her that way, the whole time, the viewer will think you want her.” Michael said before he let us leave. The three of us made their way towards the wardrobe. “Hey Jasey, do you already plan something today?” it was Matt who spoke to me. “Oh Matt Smith you little ladies man let our Jasey spent at least one of her spare days on her own.” John laughed in his protective way. “It’s okay daddy, I think I could need some company, since my loved one is outta country.” “Okay, see you after regenerating.” Matt smiled. I smiled to myself and made my way towards my wardrobe, to get a shower and get changed into my normal clothes, since I didn’t plan to leave with these pajamas I was wearing. I made my way through the tiny wardrobe towards the even smaller bathroom. Every time I stepped into this shower I felt like I was getting agoraphobia anytime soon. The cold water felt amazingly good after the whole shooting. We had already done some other scenes for the first episode, which contained a lot of running, hiding and in general Dr. Who stuff. Lots of weird things, sudden moments of ideas and the randomness Matt brought in the Doctor.
I thought about the earlier conversation we had. Matt was a cute guy, but nothing more to me. I had my boyfriend, even though he was somewhere in India helping people. I had never thought that he could be lying or cheating on me. I trusted him. Keith was nice guy and I loved him, I truly did. But tonight some strange thought creeped up in my mind, “What if he’s having another one?” I asked myself. I tried not to think about it, but every time I thought I forgot about it, the thought came up again. I stepped off the shower and felt at least a little better, when I read Keith text message. He wrote how much he loved and missed me. I smiled at the message and started to dry my body and my hair. I started to search for the clothes I had picked this morning and slipped into them. Someone knocked on my door. “Si.” I said, letting out the Italian in me. Matt opened the door with is typical cheeky grin “Ready?” I nodded and held the little necklace I usually wore towards him “Could you lend me a helping hand?” Matt took the necklace from my hands and pulled my hair away, so he could get the necklace around my neck. The touch of his cold hands sent a shiver down my spine. “Thanks.” I said and picked up my bag, jacket and turned towards Matt.
“So do you want go, watch a movie or something? I heard that the new Holmes is great.” He started.

*”Why do you know my name? Where are you from? And what is that about the postman?” Carly said, as soon as her mind gave her the ability of speaking back. “I know it, because I do. We’re British; you don’t need to know anything else, not yet. And that postman thing, was just…it was a lie. He’s a normal human being…I guess.” The Doctor answered.” Carly looked at him and still didn’t understand what all this was about. Though she wasn’t quite sure if this was all planned or coincidence, she pointed on the chairs in front of the heavy wooden table “Take a seat, want some tea?” the Doctor and his companion sat down and the Doctor started to talk “Any unusual events in the last time, Carly?” Carly instantly spun around on her heels, pinning the Doctor with her ice blue eyes “You still haven’t told me why you know my name! And why are you even here?” “I think we’re too early Jack.” the Doctor said to his companion. “Too early for what?” Carly said and sat down in front of them. “We’re too early, to help you.” The Doctor said, taking a sip of his tea. “Explain.” Carly said, with a certain tone. She wasn’t exactly angry, it was more confusion. Yes, you could call it confusion.

“Well…what have you seen?”

“You came in a police box.” She answered with her eyes widened in confusion and irritation.

“Right, but, this isn’t a normal police box. It’s a TARDIS, short for Time And Relative Dimension In Space. It’s a time machine.” The Doctor said and sounded extremely proud about what he had just said.

“To me you’re a lunatic with a police box.”
“I am a lunatic with a police box, don’t you ever think something else. Could save your life a time. And now come and take my hand, I’ll show what this is about.” With that the doctor stood up and stretched his hand out towards Carly. She took it hesitant and he led her out into the darkness, towards the blue police box. “It’s not, as it seems, Carly Harper, it never is.” Carly took a step inside the, so called TARDIS and realized that the Doctor was right; it was never as it seems. “It’s bigger on the inside.” She said in astonishment. “Already heard that a thousand times, but you’re right, it is bigger inside.” The Doctor answered. Carly wandered inside the TARDIS and couldn’t believe her own eyes and mind, this must be a dream.*
♠ ♠ ♠
Jasey
---------------------------------------------------
a belated happy new year everybody!!
hope you enjoy this and give me a little comment :p
xo