Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

I am so in love with you;

Image
Oscar pulled his keys out of his trouser pocket as he twisted them in the lock, his front door opening. So this was the second time that I had set foot in Oscar's house. The first time was because of a fight I had gotten into and Oscar had kindly decided to fix me up. But now I was here for our little tutoring sessions, but believe me that was definitely not what I had in mind.

To start off with, it had become quite awkward between the two of us. I followed him aimlessly into his room, my mind being taken away with all the thoughts that should definitely not be plaguing my mind at that moment. I looked around when we entered his room, it was quite small and wasn't anything special, but even so it had a nice feel to it.

"So, make yourself comfortable and I'll just fetch the stuff we need," he instructed as I did so, sitting down on his slightly bouncy bed.

He hopped off down stairs and for a while I was left with the company of my own breathing. A second later, he came back with a bag full of the revision stuff we needed and two mugs that looked like they were filled to the top with hot chocolate. I raised my eyebrow as he just grinned at me.

"I thought you could have a treat before we started this, I know you hate the tutoring sessions," he murmured the last part.

He had that completely wrong, I didn't hate it at all. I had to admit that before I hated the idea of tutoring with Oscar, but it's only taken me closer to meeting him properly and getting to know him. Yeah, the lessons weren't amazing but it was Oscar who I was currently alone with. To be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I took the hot chocolate from him as I sipped it fast, nearly burning my tongue on it. I winced as Oscar laughed at me, I glared at him and then noticed the adorable hot chocolate mustache that he had created.

Oh holy fuck, how I wanted to lick it right off those lips. Instead, I leaned forward, my thumb gently caressing the top of his lip as I wiped it away. His eyes widened, his breathing suddenly cut short. He looked away quickly, suddenly becoming wary of me.

"Alright then, let's start now then?" he asked.

I nodded, I didn't like the way he was avoiding my gaze. He seemed to be extremely far away from me, right on the edge of the bed. I bit my lip, not sure what to do in this situation.

"I thought maybe you could write me an extract on something that really matters to you." He passed me a pen and some paper.

Something important? Heck, all I had to do was write Oscar in bold letters on that sheet but I wasn't going to do that, no way.

"Can it be about someone?" I asked.

His eyes seemed to darken at this, he stammered out, "Y-yeah. If you really want."

He was acting really strangely and I didn't understand why. Had I done something? I looked away from him and decided to start writing. I could feel Oscar's gaze on me and I knew he was curious as to what I was writing. I finished and gave it back to him as he read through it.

"It sounds like this person seems really important to you," he whispered his eyes scanning down the paper as he read on.

I smiled, he had no idea that I was writing about him, did he? Although, I don't know what his reaction would be if you found out. "Yeah, they really are," I replied staring down at my hands.

Okay, there was definitely something up with Oscar. He wasn't even bitching about my crappy writing. He was just staring at it like he wanted to burn holes through the page.

He suddenly stood up, tension suddenly building between the two of us. He took off his glasses and walked into his en suite bathroom.

"What are you doing?" I inquired, turning my head in the direction of the bathroom.

He answered quickly, "Putting on contacts, my glasses are irritating me."

I raised my eyebrows, for all the times he's told me that he doesn't like contacts he decides to put them on now? Did that boy know more than he led on? He came back out, running a hand through his hair in an extremely sexy way, his baby blue eyes fixed with mine. A lump suddenly arose in my throat.

I had made that bet with Carson hadn't I? I had said that if Oscar admitted he liked me first then he'd have to tell the truth to that teacher. But now I didn't know what to do.

I had found myself in a situation where lust was taking over my mind and making me forget everything. Oscar sat back down, I was still staring at him like I was possessed. He gave me a funny look when he realized I was ogling him.

"What?" he questioned.

I laughed at his reaction. He had no idea what he was doing to me. He was just sitting there looking so goddamn perfect and he had no clue about my intentions.

I sighed heavily, "You really are horrible to me, Oscar."

He looked at me offended and pouted. "Hey, what did I ever do to you?"

You made me a fucking wreck.

I was reaching breaking point and soon I found myself entranced, my hands reaching up to caress his cheek. For the second time that day, Oscar's breathing had cut short. He bit his lip, an action that drew me to those lips of his.

I was about to pull away, forget all this and just lie to him about why I did it. Instead, he did something I had never imagined he would do. His lips suddenly met mine, surprising me at first. I kissed him back, liking the feeling of his lips moving against mine.

My head was sent into a frenzy, I couldn't work out why this was happening. But I was so damn happy that it was. I bit down on his lip, a moan coming from him letting me slip my tongue in and explore the canvas of his mouth.

My hands tugged on his hair, curling a strand around my finger feeling the smoothness of it. He pulled away, too quickly for my liking, a bright red blush appearing on his cheeks.

I was curious, I had to know. "What made you want to do that?" I asked. It wasn't like I had a problem with it at all, though.

Maybe I was only five seconds away from winning the bet between Carson and me. Unfortunately, I was wrong.

"I wanted to see if kissing you would be any different to when Kennedy kissed me," he answered, he seemed shy about the topic.

So what was I? Some kind of experiment? I was suddenly angry and I couldn't take it out on him. I wouldn't do that. He didn't know everything, anyway.

"Was it different?" I was intrigued to hear his reply.

The poor boy looked puzzled, like what he said could either mean life or death. He looked at me straight in the eye, although his expression didn't seem 100% certain at all.

"I don't know," he uttered, "I really don't know."
♠ ♠ ♠
They kissed OO
But Oscar is confused.

ElyRae
DyingRose
xXEmilypXx
thisxchicksxnotxokay
VenomCybertron-_-
Rae M Wakefield
IceDeath.
forever;yours
DoYouEvenCare?
anna is shameless
samitize
VoltageIsInMe[x2]
Hot Chelle Rae
liam payne.

xo <3 Thanks for commenting!
Comment&Subscribe?
Don't be a silent reader!