Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

Yes, I am, I'm moving slow;

Image
It was the first time in my life where I actually felt helpless. Somebody else had control of me, they were pulling the strings and making me do whatever they wanted. I usually was the puppeteer, but now the puppeteer had become the puppet.

I snarled at that nerdy boy. The stupid freak now had me in the palm of his hands, of course he'd find that essay and use it against me. He was so much more devious than I thought, I completely underestimated him. If he thought I was going to give in to him, then he is surely mistaken. He may have won this time but I guarantee I will not let it happen again.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Fine, whatever. Just fucking shut up about it, will you?" I asked him.

His expression suddenly changed from a slightly creepy and conniving one to a cheery smile. The transformation was really weird.

"Great!" he grinned as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the throng of people.

Physical contact was something I really hated, especially from Oscar. The boy seemed to suddenly become a different person. I blame Kennedy. The look on peoples' faces as Oscar pulled me away was embarrassing, they were probably wondering why I had lessened myself to such a level where I was doing what Oscar Gordon told me to do. I was so glad Carson wasn't here, I would never hear the end of it.

He dragged me to the library still seeming happy about his achievement over me. We came to the library doors as he opened them and walked straight over to a table near the back.

"Just sit down, I'll find you some books, alright?" he instructed.

I pulled out a chair, looking around the library for the first time. It wasn't exciting or anything, I felt like I wanted to run out of there. It was way too quiet for me. Oscar came back with three hardback books as he dropped them in front of me as the sound echoed through the library. He sat opposite me, taking the first book on the pile and flicking through it.

"From looking through your essays the recurring problems are that you don't know how to spell very well, your structure does not make sense and don't get me started on your grammar." He was practically insulting me.

He shut the book giving me a sympathetic smile. "I'm sad to say but there is going to be a lot of work to do if you want to get better," he warned me.

An hour of this every week? Kill me now.

My attention span is rubbish, I'll admit that. Whatever words came out of Oscar's mouth went right over my head. I was getting bored too and all these different words and phrases were taking apart my brain piece by piece. For most of it, I had been looking down nodding occasionally to show that I was listening (even if I really wasn't) but at one point I looked up.

Oscar reached up for his glasses, "I think I've got something in my eye." He pulled them away from his face, placing them on the table.

My jaw dropped as I stared at Oscar's eyes, face, nose, well fucking everything! This guy was really cute without those goddamn glasses. His eyes were the best of all, that blue color was dazzling me.

Wait. What?

A blush crept across my face as my attention was drawn back down to the table. Ah, look at the lovely carving of the wood.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.

I couldn't help but look back up, I sighed realizing that Oscar's glasses were now back on his face and obscuring the view of his amazing eyes. I pouted, why couldn't he wear contacts? Stop it, Francis. Why do I even care? He's a freak with or without glasses, that's all he'll ever be.

Oscar looked at me with a puzzled expression, "Hey, you alright? You look a bit pale."

I snapped back into the present, trying to think of something else but those eyes and that face without those damn glasses. I wanted to tear them right off.

This boy is so strange though, he's actually caring about whether I'm alright or not? If I were him I wouldn't give a toss about me, all I ever do is make people like him suffer through hell. Why were so many people around me so confusing?

I shook my head, wanting to get rid of any unwanted thoughts. "I just have a bit of a headache," I lied.

So what? I couldn't exactly tell him the reason why I was acting so strange, could I? That would be a very embarrassing thing to say. I'm not even gay!

"Okay, we can stop for today if you want," he nodded, seeming to believe my lie.

I smirked, "Oh yes, my head really hurts. I think I should get some rest."

Yes, I was continuing on with this lie but it gave me a reason to leave and that's all I really wanted right now. I expected Oscar to figure out that I wasn't exactly telling him the truth but he didn't question it at all. He stood up, pushing his chair in.

"That's fine then. You go home and rest your brain cells, Francis. Because you will definitely be needing them," he told me, he grabbed the books that were on the table and passed them to me, "Take these and study them, thoroughly."

He waved at me before walking out the library. I stared after him wondering why I never noticed before but Oscar really wasn't just any normal geek at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Opinions so far?
I like your opinions :3

Dying Rose
trixcereal
thisxchicksxnotxokay
TearsOfTheHeart7
Imperfecktion
samitize
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x
DoYouEvenCare?
ElyRae
xo <3 thanks!

How about 10 comments next time, yeah ;) ?

If any of you would be interested in reading an Alex Gaskarth (from All Time Low) OC slash then can you comment and subscribe to this: Caught In Between
It would mean a lot to me if I got some feedback. I want to know whether it is worth writing.
Thanks!