A Twisted Love Day

~The Deal~

Felicity and Rau thought of the “ultimate plan” that would seal their fate- That was, Felicity with Kirsten, and Le Creuset with the other ladies, but when Rau got to Kirsten, that would change entirely everything. Rau had no plans whatsoever of sharing his luck with this lesbian.
“If Felicity thinks I will let her be and do what she wants, then she’s dead wrong! They are mine, and mine alone!” Le Creuset said to himself. “I think it is time again for me to don my ‘magical equipment’ and scare the ladies. Mwehehehehe. What a wonderful idea.” Le Creuset smiled. With that in mind, he set traps for Felicity and Kirsten. Rau sat in the coffee shop, watching his surroundings. “I must obliterate that girl’s intentions… but how?” Just then, Rau got an ingenious idea. “I shall recreate my evil plan, just when I captured Lacus. Yes, that’s it!” Kira and Athrun were walking to the nature park. Rau saw his target and rubbed his hands together. “I am a genius!” At the same time, Felicity just walked into the nature park as well. “Damn.” Le Creuset cursed. It just occurred to him that he could get two birds with one stone. Hurriedly, he put on his equipment and walked straight for Felicity. She started trembling and screamed. Athrun protected Kirsten, putting her behind him. “Oh… of course. Athrun would never leave her alone, but I shall return for her.” “It’s the ghost!” They exclaimed. Just as Rau predicted, Felicity fell into his trap. “One down… one more to go!” Rau thought to himself and disappeared in a cloud of smoke. “You know what they say, save the best for last!” “It’s good that I was able to fart… or else, my smoke bomb wouldn’t go off. That was close!” Felicity fainted from the stench and he tied her up against a post in his “secret cove” and smiled.