Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

01; First Day Of School

Emma's POV

I was actually missing home in Michigan. I honestly couldn't get used to this warm weather here in California. I don't understand why I couldn't just stay there? I take care of myself anyways. It was now 6 in the morning and I had School in 30 minutes. I hope I don't have to deal with any idiots at this School. I dealt with enough of them at my old School. I decided to wear Jeans and a Metallica T- Shirt. I wasn't trying to impress anybody, anyway. I brushed my teeth and decided to just leave my hair down. I headed down into the Kitchen where there were still boxes that needed to be unpacked. There was a note on the fridge:

Won't be back till midnight.
-Mom & Dad


I sighed and threw the note in the garbage, it figures they would go out. I grabbed my book bag and walked out the front door. I started my journey to my new School. I had to walk because I don't have my driver's license yet. It was pretty warm out for being the middle of November. I got to the School in about a 10 minute walk. I walked into the School and it was huge. I managed to find my way to the Main Office and walked over to the desk.

A red haired lady smiled at me, "Hi. Can I help you?"

"I'm a new Student." I said shyly.

She grinned, "Well, Welcome! What's your name sweetie?"

"Emma Johnson." I said while adjusting my book bag on my shoulder.

"Let me get you your schedule." She said while typing on her computer. I nodded and waited patiently for her to be done. The door opened and I heard a male's voice, "I'm going, I'm going."

The lady helping me looked behind me, "Jimmy. What have you gotten yourself into now?"

Jimmy; the male sighed. "I punched a freshman, Ms. Phy."

Ms. Phy shook her head, "What am I going to do with you? You know what, I got it. Instead of writing you up, I want you to show our new Student here to her classes. She's a year younger than you, but you guys have English together."

Jimmy frowned, "Only because Mr. Simon was a dick and didn't pass me last year."

She looked at Jimmy sternly, "Mr. Sullivan we don't use that language in here."

He raised his hands in defense, "I'm sorry, Ms. Phy. It slipped."

Ms. Phy chuckled before handing my schedule to Jimmy and looking at me, "I hope you have a good day honey." I smiled shyly and nodded.

Jimmy lead me out of the Office and he examined my schedule, "So what's your name butter cup?"

"Emma." I said while looking at the ground.

He patted my shoulder, "Well Emma welcome to our wonderful School. I'm Jimmy and I'll be your escort." I let a smile out because of how funny he was acting.

Jimmy tapped his chin, "You don't talk much."

I sighed, "I'm sorry, I'm just really shy."

"Are you apologizing for being shy?" He cocked an eyebrow at me.

I shrugged my shoulders, "Um, yeah I guess I am?" Still not sure what to say.

He chuckled, "Easy. I was just messing with you, now come on we have first hour together. My advice to you is don't make friends with people in your grade except a few are okay. Just stick with me and you'll have the best time here."

I nodded unsure if I should listen to him or not. I followed him into the classroom and we stopped at the teacher. Jimmy grinned, "Mr. O. We have a new Student, I'm her escort so can she sit by me? "

Mr. O looked at me and back at Jimmy, "She looks normal Sullivan, I don't think she'll wanna sit by you."

He rolled his eyes, "Nonsense, she loves me already."

"Alright she can sit by you, but if she complains about you, I'm moving her." Mr. O said in a warning tone and Jimmy saluted him, "Yes sir!"

Jimmy then dragged me to a table with 2 chairs, I sat down next to him and he looked at my shirt, "Awesome shirt, Dude." I smiled shyly again and Mr. O started class up.

The School day went by pretty fast and before I knew it, it was lunch. Jimmy wanted me to sit by him and his friends but, I didn't want to intrude. I got pizza sticks and milk out of the lunch line and as soon as I walked out of the line Jimmy ran over to me, "Emmerz!"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Did you really just call me Emmerz?"

He chuckled and grinned, "It's my new nickname for you, now come on you have to meet my friends." I followed him over to a group of guys and Jimmy made me sit next to him.

"Emma, this is Matt, Brian, Zacky and Johnny. Guys this is my new best friend Emma." Jimmy said proudly. I mentally frowned, I only knew him for an hour and he was already saying I was his best friend.

Zacky looked at me, "You're in my Art class." I started to think about and it clicked, "Ohh, yeah." He handed me the paint in class today.

Matt looked at me and smiled, "So, how did you manage to get Jimmy attached to you?"

His smile was adorable but, I just shrugged. "I'm not sure." I guess Matt was hoping I was going to say more because he frowned at Jimmy.

Jimmy stook up for me though, "Guys. She's really shy, so give her a break." Maybe being friends with Jimmy wasn't such a bad idea.

Brain laughed, "I bet after this week is done with, Jimmy will crack your shyness."

I shrugged, I've been shy ever since I was born. I can't just break it. Jimmy on the other hand grinned like a goof ball, "You know I will."

Johnny looked at me, "You realize you're going to be friends with Jimmy for the rest of your life now, right?"

Matt hit his arm, "Dude, stop. You make it sound like a bad thing." Matt then smiled at me, "Don't worry, Jimmy comes on a little strong but, you'll learn to love him." I smiled and nodded at him, "I guess we'll find out." I then realized I just said more than 3 word to them.

Maybe Brian was right, I may over come my shyness. I'm just not sure if I like that or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
C O M M E N T S A R E L O V E L Y! <33