Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

22; In Need Of Her Friends

Emma's POV

It was going on 6pm and I haven't moved where I've been laying. I was laying on my back staring up at the ceiling of my room. Brian was laying next to me. Either of us had said anything. I finally managed to stop crying. I realized he wasn't worth my tears.

My phone started to ring so I grabbed it off of the end table. Matt's name flashed on the screen and I scoffed. He had a lot of nerve calling me now. I didn't want to answer it, so I tossed it to Brian. He seen the name and scowled before answering it, "What do you want?"

I laid my head back down and listened to him talk. "She doesn't want to talk to you." Which was true. I honestly don't know how I could ever talk to him again, it's going to take a lot of time.

Brian scoffed, "What girl would be cool with getting their heart broke? Damn, Sanders. Are you stupid? Just leave Emma alone, she doesn't want to speak to you." He hung up the phone and put it back on the end table.

"What did he want?" I asked while looking up at Brian's face.

He shrugged, "I don't know, but he wanted to talk to you. I told him you didn't want to talk, and then he said I thought she was cool with the break up." Brian rubbed his face in frustration. "How stupid can he fuckin' be?!"

I sighed and put my hand on his arm. "It's okay."

Brian looked at me like I was crazy. "Emma, he broke your fuckin' heart! He's lucky, he's not 6 feet under right now." There was his protective side coming out.

I nodded my head, "I know, and it hurts. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry, but he's not worth my tears. I just want to forget about him, can you call the guys and ask if they want to come over and watch movies? I know Zack was suppose to have a party, so.."

He pulled his phone out, "As soon as he hears what's up, he'll cancel it. You're his best friend." He dialed a number and put the phone up to his ear. A couple seconds passed and Brian spoke. "Hey Zack-" He waited and sighed, "I know, but I need you to round up the guys and come to Emma's house. She needs her friends now, because Sanders broke up with her." Brian let out a chuckle as he put his phone down. "He'll be right here."

I started to feel a little better knowing my friends were coming to cheer me up. We decided to go downstairs and watch TV until they got there. About 10 minutes passed and the front door opened. "Where is she?" Jimmy's voice echoed through the hallway.

He appeared into the living room and I stood up. He rushed over to me and pulled me into one of his bone-crushing hugs, except this one felt comforting. "I'm so sorry, Emma. I had no idea Matt would do something like that. He'll get what he deserves."

"Yeah, which is a good ass kicking." I heard a voice behind Jimmy.

I let go to see Zack standing there looking mad. He walked over to me in 3 long strides. His arms wrapped around me, and I was trying not to let tears fall. He's not worth my tears. I had to keep telling myself that. Zack let go of me and Johnny gave me a gentle hug.

"Zack, I thought you were having a party?" I asked while sitting back down on the couch.

He scoffed, "Screw the fucking party. My best friend is more important."

That made me want to smile, but I couldn't. Jimmy tried to brighten up the mood, "So which movie should we watch?!" Even his hyperactive voice wasn't making me smile.

Everyone kind of shrugged and Jimmy grinned, "Jacob's Ladder!"

Brian groaned, "Oh, no! That movie is seriously fucked up!"

"Yeah, Jimmy. Emma probably wouldn't like it." Zack put his two cents in.

I looked at them, "What's it about?"

"Crazy people." Johnny blurted out.

Jimmy smacked him, "Oh hush, short shit." He then looked at me, "I have it in my car, so you get snacks while I go get it." Before I could answer Jimmy was already outside.

I stood up, "Popcorn good?" They all mumbled a 'yeah'. I went into the kitchen and Brian followed me. "I'll help." He half-smiled. I grabbed the popcorn out of the pantry. "It's just popcorn." He shrugged and I put a bag in the microwave and hit start.

"Get some coca-cola's out of the fridge and give them to them." I instructed him while getting some bowls.

Soon we were all sitting on the couch watching Jacob's Ladder. I don't know how we all fit on the couch, but we did. Johnny was at the end, then Jimmy was sitting next to him, Zack was sitting between Jimmy and I, while I was sitting between Brian and Zack.

My phone vibrated so I took a peek at it.

From: Matt
I'm sorry, I didn't know this would hurt you. :(

This made me angry and I was about to reply but, Brian took the phone out my hands. I gave him a confused look, but he set it back down on the coffee table. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "Don't let him wreck this time for you."

I half smiled and cuddled into his chest. I turned my attention back to the TV screen and hoped I could find myself to have a good time with my friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know this is early, but I only updated it because I have 90 comments! I can't believe it! It's like so un-real to me right now. Anyways, there will most likely be another update tomorrow, so look out for it. :D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
shortygirl
korrinnexamourx
oncy22
gothique4
BoyCrazzyEmo2
JustThinking
QueenofBatCountry
becca65
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Ba Shan Zampurrzx
You guys are freaking amazing! ♥

Readers:600
Subscribers: 182
Comments:90