What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

New School, New Fights

***Linda p.o.v. ****


We were moving again. New school, new people, new places, new life. I didn't mind. We would be moving in a couple months anyways. I lived with my cousin, Max. We moved around constantly. At least when our secret was found out. We were werewolves, and we accepted that. The last time it happened, Max became good friends with some girl and she saw first hand what happens when I get angry, very angry. My dad had called and she was there. I became so made I changed. She barely saw anything, and we knocked her out and put her in her bed. She thought it was a dream. We left the next day.

So here we were. Right in front of the brand new high school we would be joining. I had managed to get most of the same classes with Max, so I wouldn't have to make friends this time. Don't get me wrong friends were fine. Just not for me.

Max and I had walked to the office, where we were greeted by an old snooty woman.

"Can I help you?" She spat.

"We're new here. I'm Max Green and this is Linda Doyle. We came to get our schedules." Max said.

"Right," She said as she typed on her computer. She then handed us some papers. "Here are your schedules and this is a map of the building. Your first class is up the hall on the left."

"Thanks." He said and I nodded to her in gratitude.

We walked to the class room and handed our papers to the teacher. He said we could sit whereever we wanted. We immediatly sat in the back corner. I read over my schedule. This was math, and next we have history.

"This school doesn't seem to bad." Max said.

"Yeah, that's what you said about the last one." I said.

"Oh, come on. That was a great school just not for us."

"Oh, you optimist you." I said. He chuckled a little and got out a notebook for class.

"Yout think it'll happen again?" He asked. He always asks this at the beginning of the day at the new place. I always gave him the same answer.

"I think the sun will always rise, and the moon will always set. What happens in betweent them is completely up to the universe."

"You always say that."

"It's the only thing I need to."

We then watched the students come into the class room. I can already tell jocks didn't rule the school here. The jocks seemed second to what you could describe as the punks I guess. It was different but it happened from time to time, but I could tell the jocks were still douches. I glared at any student that looked my way while Max just kept his head low. It was the middle of the second semester so it was strange to have new students. When the bell rand everyone settled down.

"Alright class," Mr. Harris started, "we have two new students, so I want you to welcome them with open arms. Max, Linda why don't you stnad up and tell us about yourselves." I could tell I'm already going to hate this school.

We both stood up, and Max started. "Um, I'm Max Green. I moved here from New York and I live with my cousin, Linda."

"You a fag? Cause you look like a fag." Some jock yelled and a couple others laughed. I looked over at Max and he had his head down.

"I'm Linda Doyle," I started, "I moved here from New York where I got kicked out of school because someone insulted my cousin right in front of me. Needless to say, you won't see the Tigers at the football team nationals because half the team is missing. Did I mention it was ten of them and they are now in the ICU?" The guys looked over at me in shock and I just smirked. This year might be fun actually.

Math went by quickly and I didn't get any bother from the students and neither did Max, thanks to my little speech. Okay, so it wasn't really ten guys and they weren't on the football team. It was seven guys from the Rugby team. I just thought these guys appreciated football more.

Turns out we are a head of this school, so I didn't really pay attention in history or english which was after. It was chemistry that things got weird. Chemistry was the only class I didn't have with Max because I was in honors chemistry and he was in AP biology.

I walked in the room a couple minutes late because I let Max take the map. When I got there everyone started to stare at me. I handed my papers to the teacher, Mrs.Christ.

"Ah, Ms.Doyle, yes we've been expected you. Why don't you tell us about yourself." She said. Great more talking.

"My name is Linda Doyle. I moved here from New York with my cousin, Max." I muttered the teacher motioned for me to continue. "Um, I'm originally from Virginia, and my favorite color is yellow." Another motion. "Uh, I like reading." Another motion, you have to be kidding me. "And I absolutely hate talking about myself in public or at all for that matter." The teacher got the hint then.

"All right then, why don't you sit next to Mr. Radke. Ronnie raise your hand. You guys will also be lab partners."

I nodded my head and sat next to the guy with the long black hair in the normal scene style. The second I sat next to him I smelt it. He was a werewolf. He didn't seem to notice my smell though. Being a rogue Max and I perfected not smeeling like wolves. Damn, why this year? Why now? I promised Max I would try harder this time.

"Alright class we are going to be doing an experiment with your partners. You will be adding the correct amount of each chemical and then deciding what substance it is and what the mixture makes." I mentally groaned.

Ronnie grabbed the six test tubes and read over the directions. "Okay we first make observations." He muttered. We observed each tast tube and then followed the correct mixtures. We didn't talk more than what was necesary for doing the assignment, and I went out of my way to not touch him or get too close.

When the bell rang I flew out of the class faster than anyone else. I quickly walked to what was Max's class and saw him talking to some girl. He saw me and said goodbye to his friend and we walked to the lunch room.

"Who was your friend?" I asked when we sat at an empty table near the corner.

"Oh, that was Madison. I have to work with her on a project in bio. Apparently, they got it last week but she didn't have a partner, so she got an extintion. Now we get to keep the extintion because the teacher thinks that I havne't learned this stuff yet." He said.

"What's it about?"

"The process of a cell going through the process of mitosis compared to a bacteria going through-"

"You know what I don't care anymore. I duddenly remembered why I take Chameistry." I interrupted.

"Your loss." He muttered.

Suddenly, a bunch of cheerleaders and a couple of footballers walked up to the table.

"Um, you're sitting at our table. So, like leave." Bitch one said in the snootyest voice I ever heard.

"I didn't see your name on it." I said.

"Well, like we always sit here and if you don't move I'm going to like get my boyfriend to beat you up."

"Let me guess, your boyfriend is the captain of the football team, most likely the star player."

"Yeah."

"Come on Linda, we don't need a whole table to yourselves. Besides you gotta pick your battles." Max said obviously avoiding a conflict. Just remember your promise, I thought.

"Fine, we'll leave. Besides I can't stand talking to people with a lower I.Q. than 80." I muttered under my breath. We walked away from the table without any conflict.

"Now where we going to sit?" I asked Max.

"The usual, I guess, library." I nodded and we walked in that direction not before I saw Ronnie and a guy sitting next to him staring over at us. I sneered at them and Ronnie looked away. The other guy, with shaggy brown hair and tattoss all over his body, kept staring and I flipped him off before walking away. I hate people who stare.