Status: Discontinued.

As the City Sleeps, We've Been Ruling the Streets

I'm Coming To Kill You, Won't Leave Until You Died

“Rian, truth or dare?” Gerard asked, obviously ignoring her comment.

“A change in the routine, dare” Rian smiled. Please don’t make him say anything retarded, she thought to herself. Like run around the room naked or something.

“I dare you to kiss me” Gerard said in all seriousness.

Rian blinked, but nonetheless turned over and climbed half-way onto Gerard’s chest and gently touched her lips to his. She went to pull back but Gerard had wrapped his arm around her back, bringing her closer to him. His tongue licked the bottom of her mouth, begging entrance. Rian’s eyes widened as she felt her mouth open of its own free will and Gerard’s tongue rubbing against hers. Gerard pulled back from the kiss and looked deep into her eyes.

“I couldn’t resist.” Gerard whispered.

Rian laughed slightly, “Don’t apologize; you’re the best kisser I ever met.”

“Ditto, but, Frank was pretty good…” Gerard trailed off and laughed at Rian’s expression. “Rian, I’m messing with you!”

Rian rolled her eyes and down between the space of their bodies, she was lying full on him. “OK, so, can I get up or are you going to kiss me again?” she asked but was cut off by Gerard attacking her lips with his in a forceful kiss.

Gerard’s hand slowly traveled up her back, slipping under her shirt to rub her lower back. Rian moaned slightly into the kiss, causing Gerard to kiss her harder. Gerard slowly sat up on the bed, bringing Rian with him so that their lips were still connected. Soon, she was straddling him and drew back, her eyes wide. “What the hell was that?” she panted.

He laughed, “Us, making out for the third time in 10 hours.” Gerard replied.
Rian sighed, her eyes filling with another emotion. Fear? “Gerard, I…I can’t…” she stammered.

Gerard’s hand went up to touch her cheek, “You can’t what?” he asked gently.

“I can’t love you… I haven’t let myself love since…” she looked away. A single tear welled up in her eyes and slipped down her cheek. Gerard used his thumb to wipe it away.

“You can tell me, Rian…” he whispered softly.

Rian took a deep, steadying breath. “I was…raped…by Patrick’s older brother when I was 17…He was drunk and…” She bit her lip, not exactly wanting to go on. “I was over at Patrick’s house because we were planning a surprise party for Pete’s 21st birthday, Pete Wentz by the way…Kevin knocked Patrick out and held a gun to my head, saying if I tried to wake Patrick up he’d shoot both of us dead…” she sighed. “Simple story, Patrick woke up on his own and saw Kevin on me in his room and almost killed him…”

Gerard blinked, “Wow…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean…” he trailed off.

“No biggie. Besides, wouldn’t you rather finish that game of Truth or Dare?” Rian asked slyly.

Gerard smiled again, “It’s you turn.”

Rian grinned evilly. “Alright then, Gerard, truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“I dare you to….Take off your clothing!” Rian laughed, “You got to do it!”

Gerard rolled his eyes, “You just wanted to see me naked, didn’t you?” he asked as he stood up, slipping his shirt off quickly. Rian was giggling uncontrollably.

Gerard’s hands went town to the belt of his jeans and slowly undid it, so that he was left in his boxers. “Happy?” he asked.

“Very.” Rian giggled.

“Good, it’s my turn now. Truth or dare?” Gerard asked.

“No way, Truth” Rian replied.

“Damn it…Anyway, what do you think of me?” he asked, obviously disappointed with what she chose.

Rian laughed, “Tough one…” she commented. “Well, you’re...let’s see…Handsome, smart, good fashion sense, and did I mention you were cute?”

“Once or twice” Gerard said, waving his hand in the air for emphasis.

Rian rolled her eyes, “Be glad I’m not putting a stupid thing of wood in your chest.” She commented.

“I doubt you’d beat me.” Gerard said confidently.

“What was that?” Rian asked, an eyebrow raised. Gerard almost jumped her right then; she had no idea how fucking irresistible she was!

“I said,” Gerard paused dramatically. “You’d never beat me!”

Rian laughed, “Probably, yeah.” She agreed.

The door opened and Rian sat up instantly, flushed. It was Frank. “Gerard, Bob and Ray are here.” He said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, Alright, guys, I know I fucking suck at getting chapters up on time, and, really, there's nothing I can do. Like the famous quote, 'I'm a underachieving procrastinator at heart' deffinetely applies to me. Plus, school is a total bitch.
Still, I'm sorry, and I'm gonna try to update almost all of my stories.
Key word is Try