Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 28

When she woke up the next morning, Jared wasn’t there so she got dressed and went looking for him. She found him, Tomo and Shannon sitting at the back of the dining room deep in discussion.

“Hi guys.” She greeted. They immediately stopped talking and looked at her with guarded expressions.

“What are you guys up to? She asked suspiciously.

“Nothing” All three of them said as one.

“Now I know you’re up to something.

“The less you know; the better off you are.” Shannon said. “We’ll tell you when it’s all over.”

“That’s the part where you use those infamous words.” She said

They all gave her puzzled looks.

“You know ‘trust me’” They just grinned at her sheepishly.

“What are we doing today?” She asked

“Well there’s this thing we need to do, so why don’t you go shopping?” Jared suggested.

“I’ll tell you what, give me a nice kiss and I’ll ask no more questions and stay out of your way.” She told Jared smiling slyly at him.

“That’s blackmail!” He said grinning.

He pulled her closer and kissed her, causing all sorts of fluttery feelings in her stomach.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes. “Good enough?”

“For a start, we’ll talk about your next payment later.”

Tomo and Shannon laughed at her cockiness. She had breakfast with them and then left them to whatever scheme they had planned.

She decided that she would go shopping. She spent the morning looking through clothing shops and ended buying herself some nice stuff. She decided to lunch at a nearby coffee shop. She just browsed around for the rest of the afternoon, and then decided to go back to the hotel.

Jared wasn’t in their room when she got back so she put away her new stuff and decided to go looking for him.

He can’t possibly still be busy could he?

She thought to herself as she left the room. Her curiosity was really kicking in now; she really wanted to know what they were doing.

She walked down the hall towards the stairs to the dining room, when someone suddenly grabbed her from behind. A gag was pushed into her mouth and something was thrown over her head.

Alena was in a state of panic. Her heart was racing so fast it was painful. She struggled furiously to get free, but whoever was holding her was very strong.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, I'm really sorry about the long wait for updates. Life decided to get hectic. Between work, kids and exhaustion I haven't had much time.
I hope you like this and if all goes to plan I'll update again on Monday