Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 35 - Movies and laughter

The door opened and all the guys came tumbling in.

Jared was the last one through the door. He had a slightly panicked expression on his face. She smiled at him knowingly. She knew what he’d been thinking. When she saw the relieved expression on his face she started to giggle

“What’s so funny?” Shannon asked suspiciously.

“You lot, you’re all like overgrown kids.” She said grinning.

“We got the movie.” Frank yelled and jumped onto the bed where she was sitting cross legged. He lay down with his head on her lap and looked up at her with a grin. He looked so sweet, just like an excited kid.

She sighed. “Do I have to watch it?”

“Of course, we got it especially for you.” Mikey said.

“Great, probably full of massacres and blood, what did you get?” She asked in a resigned tone.

“The night before Christmas!” All of them yelled at once.

She couldn’t help but laugh. “Now that’s something I can watch.”

Jared walked over to her and looked down at Frank who was still lying with his head in her lap.

“Are you comfortable?” He asked. Frank just grinned and nodded.

“Well I suggest you find another pillow, because you’re using mine.”

“But I was here first.” Frank complained.

Jared just glared menacingly at him. He sighed and got up “Spoil sport.” He muttered.

Jared took his place and she smiled down at him. She ran her fingers through his hair and he smiled at her. She loved his smile.

“Guess who is going to be making out before the movie ends.” Tomo groaned.

“Man, we need to get girlfriends.” Mikey complained.

“I love you guys.” She found herself saying. “It’s like being surrounded by naughty boys.”

“I hope you love me the most.” Jared said pouting up at her from her lap.

“Of course, you’re my favorite, but don’t tell the others.” She leaned down and gave him a light kiss.

Jared just smirked at the others.

“Why does he always get the special treatment, I mean I’m way better looking than him.” Shannon complained.

“Yes, but I’m special.” Jared said.

“Are we going to watch the movie now?” Ray asked.

“Where’s the popcorn and hot chocolate?” She asked. From the looks she was getting nobody had thought of that.

She sighed and pouted.

“I wanted a popcorn fight. That’s the best part of movies.” She complained.

Suddenly a pillow hit her. She heard Frank giggle.

“Ouch!” She yelled and threw the pillow back at him. It hit him in the face.

“That’s not fair.” He cried.

They watched the movie amidst a lot of laughter and joking, when it was over everybody left to get ready for the concert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a short update. Hope you enjoy.