Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 34 - Handling the press

He lay down next to her and she slowly removed his shirt and ran her hands over his chest. She started to remove the rest of his clothes and he helped her. She sat back and just looked at him. He smiled lazily.

“Enjoying the view?” She blushed at his words. She leaned down to kiss him.

Just as the kiss became really heated he flipped her onto her back and started to undress her. He looked her up and down admiring her beauty.

“You’re so beautiful; perfect in every way.”

He said brushing his hand lightly over her stomach, making her shiver. He leaned down and kissed the corner of her mouth. She grabbed his head in her hands and brought his mouth to hers, kissing him deeply.

He broke away from the kiss to trail kisses along her neck, moving to one of her breasts. She moaned and he felt her hands in his hair again.

“You’re a wicked man.” She moaned as he let his hand wander lower.

He looked up at her and smiled, while he stroked her gently.

“Tell me you don’t like it and I’ll stop.” He teased.

She moaned louder. “Never, I love what you do to me.”

He lay with her in his arms, feeling her heart beat against him. He still couldn’t believe she was his.

“Are you happy?” He asked her. She turned her head and looked him in the eye

“I never thought I could be this happy.” She replied. “The way I feel about you cannot be described in words, I’ve never felt like this before.”

He smiled. “I love you.”

She smiled back and hugged him. “I love you too.”

He sighed. “I need to get to the sound check. You stay here and rest up.”

He took a quick shower and by the time he got out she was already sleeping.

“You look like the cat that stole the cream” Tomo said as he came up to them.

Gerard looked at him.

“It might have something to do with the company he’s been keeping.”

Shannon smirked. “I’ve never seen you quite this relaxed. Alena must be doing something right.”

He just gave them a smug smile. “Gentlemen don’t tell tales.”

“Jared, since when are you a gentleman?” Tomo asked.

Before he could react they were called for their sound check. MCR had already finished and headed in for their interviews.
He hated the interviews, but so far nobody had commented on the article about Alena. The My Chem guys stood in the wings waiting for them to finish.

One of the reporters jumped up and yelled.

“Jared, tell us about your new girlfriend. Why isn’t she here with you? Are you ashamed of her?”

He could hear angry mutters from the MCR crew. He forced himself to stay calm; although he felt like shoving his fist into his face. He even managed to smile at the reporter.

“She’s a wonderful person, who fully supports the agenda of this benefit. Are there any questions related to this benefit and concert?”

No one said anything.

“Thank you.” He got up and left with Tomo and Shannon right behind him. Both of them glared at the reporter, who seemed very uncomfortable all of a sudden.

“You made me proud in there.” Shannon said.

Gerard and the others walked up to them.

“Way to go, you put that asshole in his place.” Gerard said.

“Yeah, I wanted to shove his recorder down his throat.” Mikey said with a frown.

“If he’d said one more word I would have.” Ray muttered darkly

“I would have helped.” Bob said.

He looked at them in surprise.

“Hey, we love her too, so get used to it. She’s been made part of the chemical family and therefore comes under our protection plan.” Frank said.

He had to smile at that.

“Where is she anyway?” Ray asked.

“She’s in our room.”

“Well lets go, we’ve got the movie, we’ll use your room.” Gerard said.

Only when they were waiting for him to open the room door did he remember that he’d left her naked and sleeping. What if she was still asleep? Shannon grabbed the room key and pushed the door open before he could do anything to stop him.

Shit!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi this is the second update today so please make sure to read the previous one first.