You're Not Invisible to Me

You Like Them?

Once Paul came, I was on the phone with James. I don’t like this guy! He just… makes Katie act differently. We’re not… close when he’s around. I would go and visit her while they were together. He just wanted all of her time. And now that he’s here, I figured it wouldn’t change. I texted James to ask him if he was busy… and if I could come over. It was early in the morning, but I’m sure he’s up.

Within a few seconds, I had a reply. He didn’t have any obligations today, allowing me to chill at his house. While I threw a goodbye over my shoulder, I left… and drove straight to James’ house.

In his last message, he told me just to walk in. He was staying in bed all day. When I read over those words, it made me laugh. I thought I was going to go shopping with Katie, but… her boyfriend came.

“James,” I called out once I opened the door.

I didn’t hear anything. While I took a few more steps, I peaked around the lower level… nothing. Darn it, James!

“James!” I shouted again.

“Up here!” I got a response this time.

Just hearing his voice put a smile on my face. I hurried up the stairs and poked my head through the first door. I was met with James’ smiling face. His dark framed glasses were over his eyes, just adding to his adorable morning look. Once I stepped inside, I saw someone was in bed with him though…

“Oh, I see how it is…” I teased as I walked over to the other side of his bed… where his dog was.

“Chill out. This is my bud,” he smiled while giving the dog’s head a soft pat.

“He needs to move. I need a cuddle,” I pouted at him.

“Aw, what’s wrong?” he cooed while opening his arms for me.

As another sigh came out of me, I fell into his beefy arms. I didn’t want him to get involved with Katie and I’s problems. But… I still vented.

“Katie’s boyfriend’s in town,” I grumbled.

“She has a boyfriend?” he questioned with his features wrinkled up.

“He’s an ass!” I complained.

All James did was chuckle, making his bare, toned torso lift up and down. It was just… sexy. I couldn’t keep my hand from running across his stomach. I mentally slapped myself for that thought. My damn brain.

“Well you girls are just great with each other when it comes to each other’s boyfriends,” he snickered.

“You’re not an ass though. She should like you,” I muttered, nuzzling up to him more.

“You must not really like him. You came here in your pajamas,” he chuckled.

“You said you were staying in bed all day! I wanted to be comfy,” I defended, through my own laughter.

“It’s cute,” he smiled before leaning over to give my lips a soft kiss.

“You’re cute with your little glasses on,” I confessed, feeling my face flush red.

“You like them?” he grinned brightly.

“Not if it builds your ego,” I taunted.

He just cracked a wide smile before he planted his lips on mine once again. This one got a little more heated, but nothing too outrageous. This made me happy. He was keeping his promise about not applying any pressure. I wish he were like this back in the day. We could have still been together. But we’re rebuilding. That’s good, right? Now, if I could just convince Katie that her boyfriend is just a flat out douche bag and she needs to leave him! Logan seems nice for her. He may be a little flirty, but he seems so right for her… not Paul!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm crashing so this suuuucks. but... whatever :-P

Ky

comment??