‹ Prequel: All for Helena

Helena, Go Where Your Heart Takes You.

Chapter 3.

When I woke up on Thursday morning, I felt elation all through my body. Frank was coming home today.

“I already am,” A voice next to me said smoothly. I rolled over and opened my eyes to see Frank’s piercing eyes staring right back at me. I squealed and hugged him, quickly pressing my lips to his.

“Do you always think out loud?” he questioned, smirking at me. I punched his arm, and he pouted.

“That was not very loving,” he said, rubbing his arm. I laughed.

“Well, I’m sorry,” I sighed. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He rested his head on my shoulder; his face was where the crook of my neck was. He took a deep breath.

“You have no idea how much I missed you Ryan,” he told me. I smiled and hugged him.

“You have no idea how much I missed you,” I mumbled.

“Well you both have no idea how much I didn’t miss this,” a voice from the doorway remarked. Frank turned around.

“Helena, what’s wrong with you?” Frank asked in a serious tone. Helena shrugged.

“Nothing, why do ya ask?” she smiled.

“Cause you’re being a bitch,” Frank said flat out. She glared at both of us before walking out of the room. I sighed.

“Wow, this really is a different Helena,” he mumbled.

“Yep,” I said shortly. Frank blinked a couple of times, and got this surprised look on his face.

“When the hell did this happen?” he asked. I shrugged.

“About three days after you left. I thought she just missed you, but it has to be something else too then,” I said, playing with my fingers. He shook his head. That’s when I noticed a bruise on his cheek.

“What happened?” I asked, tracing the bruise with my index finger. Frank giggled a little.

“I asked Gerard about the good old days, like I said I would,” he smiled. I laughed and kissed the bruise.