The Air I Would Kill to Breathe

One

Fingers intertwining together, just as the sun creeps its way through white coloured cheap plastic blinds of the current hotel they’re staying in. Both barely awake, barely even breathing, letting the silence consume them. Alex still half-asleep traces circles over Jack’s delicate skin, warmth spread through Jack’s body just by the mere feel of Alex’s gentle touch. Jack yawned and sat up, “Lexy, what time is it?” Alex smiled, he absolutely adored Jack’s sleepy voice, “It’s Nearly twelve.” Jack’s eyes went wide, “Are you mental? We’ve gotta leave town soon! Before they catch us, Alex.. They’re gonna catch us, and put us away! They’ll separate us again..“ Jack’s voice was panicked and rushed and Alex only caught a few words, sitting up Alex put both hands on both of Jack’s shoulders, “Relax Jacky, we’re gonna leave soon okay? I won’t let them catch us, I promise.. We’re gonna be alright. You looked so cute sleeping there, I didn’t want to wake you. Plus, you haven’t slept much these last few days, I thought you’d use a little break.” Alex caressed Jack’s cheek then and kissed his forehead pulling him into his lap he whispered, “I’d never let them catch us, we’re not gonna be separated ever again. I promise.” Jack’s eyes started to tear just thinking about being away from Alex again. “Lexy I don’t want to go through that again.. I-I can-can’t..” Tears at that point were falling down Jack’s face, Alex quickly wiped Jack’s tears and kissed his forehead again, “Shh, baby, I won’t let that happen. Okay? You and me, we’re forever. They can’t hurt us anymore. They’ll never, ever separate us. I won’t let them find us.” Jack sniffled and turned around in Alex’s lap wrapping his arms around his neck, every time Alex looked at Jack he seemed mesmerized. From his brown heart-stopping wide eyes, and his irresistibly soft pink pouty lips, to his rose dusted blush, his face was of utmost beauty. “Your beautiful.” Jack shook his head, but pulled Alex in closer to him and leaned in, placing his lips on to Alex’s. It was passionate, tender and they felt something they’d never felt before; they felt as if they belonged. “Truly beautiful.” Alex whispered as their lips parted. Jack kissed Alex one more time this time his tongue flickered against Alex’s lips, begging for entrance, but Alex laughed and quickly pecked Jack on the lips. Wrapping his arms around Jack he pulled him closer, “We’ve got to leave soon.. I’ll start packing and you start cleaning. You get to pick the next house.” Jack nodded and got up.

Twenty minutes later they were just about ready to leave, “Did you make sure closet door was locked?” Alex asked just as he was zipping up the last bag of luggage, “Yeah, All the blood’s been cleaned up too, and I had put two garbage bags around the body to make sure the smell wouldn’t come out.” Alex smiled brightly, “Thank you and good thinking. It most likely won’t be found until later on. Come on, we should get going.”

2 hours later.
They were currently eating at a Local restaurant, “Have you picked yet? I haven’t got all day Jack.” Jack bit his lip, no one seemed particularly in his taste. Alex looked around a bit and said “What about them other there? They look enough, don’t they?” Jack looked over and saw a mother and a father and a little boy, they seemed pretty happy, laughing and smiling and all that but Jack shook his head, “Not good enough.” Alex sighed clearly annoyed, “If you don’t pick in 5 seconds, I’m picking for you.” Just then a family of four came in, the Mum and daughter clearly in a huff, the father seemed ticked off and the little boy seemed to be enjoying it all, “But Mum! I’ve got to go!” The daughter practically screamed across the table, the father clearly having enough of the conversation sternly said “Enough is enough. Your not going and that is final. Your the daughter and you’ve got to listen to us. We’re in charge.”
Jack smiled then pointed, “Them.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiya guys, I really hope you like this.
Should I continue?