The Haunted School House

The Bathroom Ghost

Kai and Kisa walked to school in the rainy weather unaware of the cat following them.

“Hey!” the two girls looked at the cat following them, “when the hell are you going to change me back?”

“Hey, if you’re a ‘Powerful Demon’ why don’t you change yourself back you stupid demon,” Kai glared at him.

“If I could I would have done so long ago, and who do you think your talking too?! I’m Lord Gamel! But if you’re so smart why don’t you do it yourself.”

“I wish I could but I can’t,” she looked at the ground sadly, “why did our cat have to be possessed by a Keebler Elf reject, with bad gas.”

Gamel stared her down and with some of his energy he moved an old can and it tripped her causing her to scraper her knees because of her skirt.

“OW!!”

“Serves you right, that’s what you get for messing with Lord Gamel,” he chuckled.

“Wow, even stuck in his form he still has energy,” a familiar voice said behind them.

The three looked and saw Frank with the others looking at them and trying to hold their laughter at the scene they just saw. They walked towards them, Gerard helping Kai to her feet and Bob and Frank examining Gamel.

“You all right,” Gerard asked and she smiled.

“Yeah, I’m fine.”

“Kai, you dropped this,” Kisa handed her her books.

“Oh, thanks Kisa.”

“So are we ready to go to school,” Ray asked while standing by Mikey.

They all nodded and they started walking with Gamel following them.

The bell rang for lunch and Casey and Kai sat at a staircase looking at the journal.

“There’s gotta be a way to get him out,” Casey said, “If we put him in, we should be able to get him out.”

“Yeah, but I don’t see-Wait! Here it is… oh, shit,” Kai ran her fingers through her hair in stress.

“What? What’s it say?”

“We have to put all the spirits that were in the oak tree back to spiritual sleep.”

“How are we going to do that?”

“I don’t know.”

“God help us.”

“Oh, shit I don’t feel well,” Frank, complained while him and Gerard entered the restroom.

“I told you not to eat that yogurt, you know how you get when you eat dairy,” Gerard shook his head.

“Fuck, yogurt coming back to get me,” he ran into the stall and Gerard leaned on a wall and took out a can of Old Spice.

Just then, the water in every stall and sink in the restroom burst out, spraying forcefully in every direction.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Frank ran out of the stall with his pants down and only his boxers on.

“OH SHIT!!” Gerard and frank ran out with his pants still down.

When they got out they noticed that all the bathrooms were flooded and were coming into the hall.

“What the fuck happened?” Ray ran over with the guys.

“We don’t know, it…” Gerard just ran his hand through his hair and looked at Frank and laughed.

“What?” he looked down and blushed and that’s when the other guy’s laughed, “Shut up.”

He picked up his pants and they went upstairs to find the girls. They found them talking about what happened and Gamel laughing at each word.

“Well hopefully I won’t have to kill you after all. It seems like another ghost has gotten out,” he laughed and the girls just glared at him.

“What do you mean another ghost has gotten out?” Mikey asked which made the girls jump.

Gamel smiled and walked away ignoring his question.

“I swear I’m gonna kill that cat,” Kai said through clenched teeth.

Gerard smiled at her anger and gave her a slight hug. Frank saw this and made mocking kissy faces at Kisa who laughed. Gerard glared at him and hit him as hard as he could.

“Ow,” he rubbed his arm.

“So what are we going to do?” Casey asked no on in particular.

“I don’t know, what should we do?” Bob asked Kai.

“Do you think we should go to that damn cat and make him answer us or go to the school house and find out?” Kai looked at the ground.

“Well, how do we know he’s not lying? Maybe Gamel’s trying to scare us,” Ray said.

“Maybe, but how do we know for sure?”

“Should we wait till we hear something?” Frank suggested.

“I don’t know.”

They went back to their classrooms and they were told that the students would have to go to the old schoolhouse to go to the bathroom. So after fourth period, Gerard and Kai met in the hallway.

“It seems like it’s all planned out don’t ‘cha think?” Kai looked out the window at the old schoolhouse.

“Maybe, but maybe it’s just a coincidence,” he looked at her with concern.

“Believe me, it’s not a coincidence,” Gamel laughed behind them and they faced him, “It’s a ghost.”

“Why should we believe you?” Gerard glared at him.

“Why shouldn’t you?” Gerard looked at the ground, “Well, you better pray that nobody goes to the bathroom… Or they might just disappear,” he laughed, “But then again, it’s better then wetting yourselves,” he looked to the side, “But I see that’s already too late.”

Kai and Gerard looked to the side and saw Kisa standing there with tears in her eyes. Kai saw that she has wet herself and ran up to her.

“Kisa, what happened?” Kai went down to her level.

“I had to go to the bathroom,” she cried.

“Silly, why didn’t you just-,” she stopped herself and sighed, “You have P.E clothes right? Go change.”

A teacher walked into the dark room of the schoolhouse.

“Damn plumbing,” he cursed and went into one of the stalls, “It better be fixed soon.”

He then heard laughter out side the door and he sighed in annoyance.

“You kids better go back to class or you’ll be suspended!” he warned and suddenly a red and blue light came up from under him.

He heard laughter and he looked at the stall door.

“Is this some kind of sick joke?” he growled and his scream filled the air afterwards.

“This is weird, Mr. Kraiser has never been late before,” Mikey said to Kai as the class was loudly gossiping.

“Yeah, do you think-,” the principal cut her off.

“Calm down students please,” he said sternly.

“Where’s Mr.Kraiser?” one girl asked.

“Please, I’m getting to that. We don’t know where Mr. Kraiser’s whereabouts’ are at this time, but this doesn’t mean you get free time. Open your texts books to any page and do it, I want it by the end of class.”

The student’s groaned and got out their textbooks.

“Dammit, I don’t want to do work,” Frank complained and lazily got out his book.

“Quit complaining,” Kai rolled her eyes, “And help me get the boys after class.”

“Why?” Mikey asked.

“We’re going to the schoolhouse.”

Kisa, Frank, Gerard, Kai, and Mikey were outside of the schoolhouse standing in a circle.

“Where are the others?” Kisa asked.

“Ray had to go to English cause he’s failing, Bob has to make up a test and we don’t know where Casey is,” Gerard kicked the dirt and looked at the schoolhouse.

“Well, shall we go in?” Mikey gestured to the schoolhouse and they nodded.

They walked in slowly and the door closed behind them.

“You know you kids are really stupid,” Gamel laughed.

“Why the hell are you here?” Kai snapped and he laughed harder.

“To see you die of course, too bad the other three aren’t here, but they probably will come after they see you’re gone.”

“Shut up!” was all Kai said and stormed off.

The others followed after her and Gamel went into the shadows. They were walking down the hall when Frank stopped and so did Kisa.

“Kisa,” Frank looked over at her and she looked at the others who were still walking.

“Yeah?” she asked.

“I know this is soon but,” he looked at her and then to the ground, “I can’t hold this in any longer, you need to know.”

She looked at the ground and blushed madly, “F-Frank.”

“I gotta poop!”

She stared at him plainly and then glared.

“I was thinking of going in back of the school but the whole toilet paper thing didn’t thrill me, ya kno-,” he looked up and saw that she was gone.

“Stupid Frank… I don’t even know what I see in him anyway,” she yelled in her mind and walked up to her sister and Gerard and Mikey.

“This is it,” Kai looked at the restroom and they walked in.

“Damn, where the hell would the ghost be?” Frank leaned on the wall.

“I don’t know,” she looked at a closed stall, “M-maybe in here,” she stuttered and went to open the door.

She opened the door and there stood a dark figure. They screamed and when the figure stepped into the light they saw it was Casey.

“Casey! What the hell are you doing in there!?” Gerard gripped his chest.

“I’m sorry I scared you guys. You see, I followed what I thought was the Holy Spirit. And as you can see, lead me in here,” she smiled and Frank cocked an eyebrow.

“You came in here ALONE?” Frank gasped while falling to the floor.

“Yeah,” she smiled, as it was completely normal.

He shook his head and got up.

“What are you doing in here,” a small voice asked and everyone ran into the stall Casey was in.

They saw the little girl in yellow looking at them with concern.

“Don’t go-don’t go in there. Don’t go,” she said and she disappeared slowly.

“What the fuck was that?” Mikey and Frank embraced in fear.

“OH SHIT!!” Gerard screamed as he was being brought down into the toilet by red aura.

“GERARD!!!” Mikey and Kai screamed and pulled him out and ran out of the stall.

“Are you okay!?” Mikey hugged his brother.

“Yeah, I’m-,” he was interrupted by Frank’s screaming and everyone saw him being pulled in.

“FRANK!!!” they screamed and ran to grab him but were pushed away by an invisible shield.

“What do we do?” Kisa cried.

“Hold on,” Kai flipped through the book and found the page, “We need a bottle, this sign, and water. It says we need to say, ‘we send you away evil ghost’ until it’s gone.”

“Hurry up guys!” Frank screamed as he held on to the edge of the toilet, “this thing is trying to pull me in!”

“Didn’t I tell you there was a ghost,” Gamel laughed and gave an evil grin.

“Shut up!” Kai turned and found a bottle while Gerard drew the sign.

“Wait! What about the water!?” Casey asked with fear in her eyes.

“Yes Kai, the water,” Gamel smiled and laughed.

“Mikey! Go look for water hurry!” she handed him an old cup and he ran out.

“Just keep holding on Frank!” Kai yelled to him and taped the symbol with tape from her backpack.

“What the hell do you think I’m doing!?”

“Dammit, where’s Mikey with that water!” Kai stressed and Gamel laughed.

“You better say goodbye, it seems like your friends strength is weakening,” Gamel smiled widely.

Kisa cried and that’s when Kai got an idea. She put the bottle under her tears and the bottle started glowing a bright yellow.

“Y-you got to be kidding me!” Gamel’s face dropped.

“We send you away evil ghost, we send you away evil ghost,” Kai chanted and the red aura died down.

It finally went down and there sat Frank and Mr.Kraiser in the stall.

“What are you kids doing here!? Go back to class!” Mr.Kraiser yelled and they ran out.

They left the schoolhouse and were met by Ray and Bob.

“Guys! The pipes are fixed!” Bob said with the smile.

“And here’s the weird thing, the plumber’s said that they don’t know what happened. Everything was fine,” Ray said.

“So I guess there was a ghost,” Bob said and Frank and Gerard nodded immediately.

“Is it in spiritual sleep,” Ray asked and Kai held up the bottle that held the spirit.

“Are you guys okay,” Frank shook his head.

“What happened?”

“Let’s just say I won’t be going to the restroom alone for a long time.”

(A.N.- Ok, I need some more ideas for ghosts. So if anybody has any ideas please tell me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.)