One Thing

Playing Nurse Maid

Charlie was exhausted. she had been running errands all over london.

the boys were all stuck in the hotel and she was to attend to Niall and Zayn’s every whim.
which was quite a few things. well, Zayn’s were extensive.

all Niall wanted was the new Fifa game and mac and cheese.

Zayne requested a large list of food from the nearest chinese resteraunt, a giant soda from the petrol station down the road, some lemon tea and some advil, among other things charlie was praying she hadn’t forgotten.

she groaned as she finally made it back to the hotel lobby. she hit the button for the lift with her elbow carefully, juggling the bags of food and other requests helplessly.

thankfully her friend and co-worker Millie appeared and snagged 2 bags off the top of her tower helpfully.

she inspected them and had to laugh “Zayn?” she asked knowingly.

Charlie nodded, re-adjusting the bags that contained Niall’s few requests as the lift dinged, letting the girls know it had arrived on their floor.

the two girls loaded in. “Nat is up with harry. his only request was her company. how cute is that?” charlie said with a smile.

“where have you been all day mills? Zayn’s been annoyingly curious.” she added as an after thought.

Millie chuckled and shrugged ”I may, or may not have been christmas shopping for my favorite co-workers” she said with a grin.

charlie leaned to the side, attempting to peak into the shopping bags she had just noticed her friend hiding.

“show me?” she pleaded. only to be shot down.

“you may hate surprises, but I don’t. so quit trying to peak.” she scolded her redheaded friend.

the lift dinged once again, informing the girls they had reached their destination

. Charlie shuffled out first, heading towards Nialls room, waving goodbye to millie

“you don’t mind taking care of zayn, do you?” she asked teasingly.

she laughed as millie pretended to be indifferent. “‘I guess not.” she said sarcastically as she kicked at Zayn’s door.

“I come bearing gifts” she said, as he opened the door letting her in.

Charlie fumbled with the lock on Nialls door clumsily

she dropped the box of craft mac and cheese before finally swinging the door open to find Niall kneeling in front of the toilet, heaving.

she threw the bags onto the bed, kicking the door shut and hurrying to his side, rubbing his back gently.

“Niall, didn’t you call me? If I had known you were blowing chunks I would have gotten here faster.” she scolded him affectionately.

“Oi, I’m fine now.” he informed her, wiping his mouth on his sleeve and pulling himself to his feet.

” I feel up for some fifa” he prodded hopefully.

charlie rolled her eyes and handed him the bag as they sat down in front of the T.V together.

she felt his forehead gently

“your fever seems to be breaking.” she told him cautiously, knowing this would excite him.

“Doesn’t mean you are ready to be preforming quite yet.” she warned him, watching his face fall almost immediately.

“Road to recovery Niall, just relax and play some fifa.” she encouraged, laying back against the fluffy hotel pillows.

“How come you havn’t gotten sick red?” he asked, without looking up from his game.

“flu shots, ireland. they’re a lovely thing.” she informed him, patting him on the head.

“not for your lack of TRYING to infect me.” she added, causing Niall to chuckle sheepishly

. “it was the bottles fault.” he insisted.

“You can’t blame everything on spin the bottle Niall.” Charlie said, laughing, watching him become entranced with his video games, she let her eyes fall shut and soon she was fast asleep
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I use the character of Charlie a lot.
I wont apologize.
She is me. But different in tiny ways.
and I like her.
so :P

Let me know what you think :)