One Thing

Road To recovery.

it was only two hours later when charlie woke back up, only to find herself under the huge comforter, and a warm body pressed up against her back.

she smiled groggily.

“aren’t I supposed to the the one taking care of you?” she asked hoarsely.

she felt Niall’s chest rumble with laughter.

“you looked so bloody peaceful. I couldn’t help but snuggle up wit ye.” he admitted sheepishly.

“you’re such a sucker.” she teased, turning to snuggle into his chest.

“the rest of the lads on their way here for tea and supper.” Niall informed her, sliding his arms around her waist.

“does that means we have to get up?” she asked, pouting slightly, causing the irish man to chuckle and shake his head

”don’t think so love, I’m awfully comfy here. I think the lads will just deal wit it.” he said stubbornly.

“plus, harry and nat are way worse. aren’t dey?” he asked with a knowing look.

they heard rapid banging on their door and Louis shouting “Put it away ya wanker.”

charlie snorted and dove under the covers, hiding.

Niall chuckled “it’s open ye prick” he shouted, peaking under the covers at charlie.

“it’s rude to hide from company charlotte.” he teased, tickling her sides in order to make her resurface. and when she did, the room was full of people.

Harry sat on the couch with his head in Natalie’s lap as she ran her green fingernails through his unruly hair.

Louis had thrown himself on the edge of the bed across the room that had originally been intended for zayn. but he had requested a separate room because Niall’s snoring had become unbearable.

Liam and Veronica sat close to the TV playing Fifa competitively.

and Zayn and Millie say on the love seat. Millies feet rested in Zayn’s lap, and he seemed engrossed in conversation.

charlie laughed “do you think they’d notice if we started snogging?” Niall asked sneakily, causing charlie’s freckled cheeks to flush bright pink.

” I could go for some tea.” she mumbled, causing Niall to frown slightly.

she noticed this and hurried to correct her mistake.

“I need HELP making the tea Niall” she said pointedly, jerking her head towards the kitchen. she got up and walked into the kitchen, rubbing her neck gingerly, she must have slept on it wrong.

he watched her go, letting his mind go wild for a moment,before he scrambled to untangle himself from the comforter, as soon as his feet his feet his the ground he was on her heels.

earning him a few curious looks from his band mates, and their respective beaus.

when he made it into the kitchenette of the hotel room, she was putting away groceries.

He smiled and sidled up behind her, slipping his arm around her waist, using his free hand to brush hair back from her neck he pressed a soft kiss to the exposed skin before chuckling and hopping up onto the counter.

” I feel much better now.” he told her gleefully.

“did you give me magic drugs?” he asked, pretending to be concerned.

this made the redhead laugh.

” no magic drugs involved, lucky charms. you are just getting better, thats all.” she said with a roll of her blue grey eyes.

suddenly the kitchen door was thrown open.

Harry sauntered into the kitchen, tugging Natalie along behind him.

”put your tongues back in your own mouths” Harry demanded.

Charlie chuckled as Nat shot her an apologetic look.

charlie shrugged and snagged Natalie’s hand from harry’s grasp, pulling her into the living area to a quiet corner.

“please tell me you and harry have been behaving.” charlie pleaded.

making Natalie laugh. “Char, we’re fine. don’t act so mother hennish, we all saw you snuggled up with Ireland’s sexiest blond, so don’t even.” Nat teased playfully.

Charlie snorted, and attempted to look innocent.

“well I can honestly say nothing happened. I just fell asleep while he was playing video games. and he decided to nap with me I guess.” charlie said with a shrug.

Natalie raised her eyebrows, giving her friend a knowing look.

“Cross my heart Nat, Nothing happened.” she said seriously.

“not that I would’ve objected…but he is sick. and needs to get better. so it’s best if he doesn’t exert himself.”charlie said lamely.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this one kinda just trails off. but I have no idea what to do with it…
so uhm…sorry?