A Shot Across the Bow

Well, This is Bye, Bye Baby

I wandered the grounds until finally I met up with Katelynne, Kellin's wife. We began talking and walking together, laughing at little things. I honestly enjoyed her company. And she was perfect for Kellin.

"I'm so glad Kellin has a girl like you to keep him on his toes." I told her, grinning at her. "He definitely needs someone to keep him in line."

She laughed at my teasing tone. "I could say the same for you and Vic. But, it's easy to see who keeps who in line most of the time. He's so levelheaded and you are definitely a bundle of energy."

I laughed, shaking my head as we made our way to the stage where Bring Me The Horizon was setting up for their set. I smiled at Oli, who had become a good friend of mine, before continuing through the grounds.

"Hey, Harm!" Oli called, jumping off the stage and walking towards the two of us. "I wan' yeh to meet a good friend o' mine."

A tall, thin, brunette walked up and grinned at me. "'Ey. Yer teh bird Vic is datin'? He 'as great taste."

I looked at him and laughed. "Is that a compliment?"

He grinned, goofily. "Mehbeh."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, bouncing on my toes. "Oli, when does your set start?"

"Bou' ten minutes." He replied, grinning at me. "You gonna watch us?

I nodded, smiling at the two men. "I'm gonna call Vic. He asked me to see when you were playing."

----------------------------------

I grinned at Vic as he made his way over, stopping for the occasional fan, before he stopped in front of me. I hugged him tightly, burying my face in his shoulder and inhaling the comforting scent of my boyfriend.

"Hi." I whispered, giggling at my awkward greeting. "I missed you."

He chuckled in my ear, sending body shivering vibrations through me. "I haven't been very far babe."

I pulled away to look at his face. "You've been too far from me today."

He kissed my forehead and chuckled again. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again." He held me as Bring Me The Horizon's set started up. "I love you."

I laughed, throwing my head back in delight. "I love you, too. And it was perfect how you dropped it as Oliver started singing this song." He had just begun singing Fuck.

Vic grinned at me, kissing my cheek. "It's a hint."

I rolled my eyes, and buried my face back into Vic's neck, breathing him in. He was my favorite scent in the world. Axe and sweat.

"I love you." I mumbled, my lips catching on his collarbone in a soft kiss. "I love you." I lifted my head, looking up at him through my lashes. "I love you, Victor."

He looked down at me, his brown eyes gleaming with confusion. "You okay, Harm?"

I smiled, coyly, and gripped his hand, pulling him away from the crowd and towards the buses again. I knew that everyone would be off the bus, wandering around the venue and meeting up with old friends. This gave Vic and myself the perfect opportunity to catch back up. If you caught my drift.

**

We made it back to the bus and, just as I suspected, everyone was gone. I grinned mischievously and turned towards my gorgeous boyfriend, stepping as close to him as possible. Stepping onto my tiptoes, I pressed my lips against his, chastely, slumping against him when he reacted the way I expected. His arms wrapped around me, pulling me close. I let out a huff of air as he slammed me against his chest, my fingers digging into his shirt and grasping on like a drowning woman.

I let out a soft moan at the intrusion of his tongue at my mouth, searching like a starving man. Granting his entrance, I felt my legs turn to jelly at his soft exploration. His hands traveled under my shirt, caressing the skin before tugging it off and going for my bra right after.

*Third person P.O.V.*

Soft moans filled the room between them as they made their way back to the bunks. Harmony let out a small squeak when her back hit the bars between the bunks. She ducked under when she realized they were at their bunk.

"Victor.." She whined, as she laid down with him between her legs. He stared at her hungrily, his brown eyes nearly black. She felt a shudder rip through her as he stared at her. "Victor, please."

He peeled off all of his clothes, quickly, watching as she all but ripped her pants and underwear off herself. He grinned and leaned onto his hands and knees, dipping his head down towards her chest and suckled her right breast into his mouth. She mewled faintly, pressing upwards as his calloused hand made work of her left breast, before switching and giving the other breast the same attention.

Eventually, he made his way down her toned stomach, his hands wandering the planes of her body, memorizing them. Soon, he found his way to her mound, cupping it with his large, rough hand. She bit out a gasp when he slid a finger inside of her, curving it into a come hither motion. It was becoming too much as he pumped in and out, adding another finger.

"Please!" She cried, begging for more. "Oh, gods, please!"

Vic chuckled, pulling both fingers out. "Please what, Harmony? I don't know what you want."

She glared, "Oh, bullshit." She cried out when he smacked her on the exposed part of her ass. "Fine! Fuck me, Victor! Gods, I need you inside of---ah!"

She bit off the last of her sentence as he lifted her leg around him, slamming into her. He set a pace that she desperately tried to keep up with, eventually wrapping both legs around him and urging him closer.

The bunk was filled with sounds of her moans mingled with his grunts as they both kept pace with one another's thrusts. As she felt her orgasm building, she bit her lip to keep her screams at bay just in case someone were to come in.

Victor's eyes rolled in the back of his head and his head dropped into the crook of her shoulder. He loved the feel of her tightening and shuddering around him. Loved the sounds of her whimpers and moans as she came around him.

"That's right, baby. Let go." He grunted, speeding up his pace. Her eyes got wide and the hold on her lips slackened and a scream ripped past them, echoing in their bunk. He followed close behind, his hands gripping her hips tighter as his thrusts grew sloppier, finishing.

They lay there after everything, huge smiles on their faces as they curled up together.

**

"Vic?" I asked, my voice husky after all the noises I made. "I love you."

He hummed, rolling over to wrap his arms around me and pull me closer. I smiled blissfully, cuddling into him and relishing the warmth of my boyfriend. It's hard to believe that the two of us had been together for almost two years. We've had our share of drama and fights, including the time my mother stopped by after getting out of jail on bonds. She started wailing about how dad was dead, OD'd on heroin, as if I would have sympathy. I wasn't the least bit shocked or upset that my druggie, abusive father was out of my life. After some choice words and a few pieces thrown, she finally left.

"Hey. What are you thinking about so hard over there?"

"Just us. And what we've been through."

"It's the past. Let's focus on now."

I smiled, sleepily. "Okay."

"I love you."

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
This has been a long time coming. I am SO sorry it's taken me so long to post this. But, I have a good reason. School has been crazy busy and I'm about to be on the student floor, getting real live clients instead of working on mannequins. So, I'm gonna be stressed to the maximum for the next eighteen weeks. But! I will be graduating October 27th of this year and I am beyond excited.