'Cause the Heart Never Lies

The Aftermath

Harry, Tom, Dougie and I stopped to get coffee and then headed to Danny's flat. Harry and Tom walked ahead of us while Dougie and I walked beside each other. We didn't talk basically the whole way there. "So why did you and your friend come to England?" Dougie said in his adorable accent. "We've been wanting to come here for a long time, so since we finally graduated we decided this would be a good time to come." I replied looking at him briefly. "Well I'm glad you finally came!" He smiled at me and I smiled back.

We finally got to Danny's flat and knocked on the door loudly. Nobody answered and Tom banged even louder. He finally reached under the Welcome mat and pulled out a key. He opened the door and we all walked in. I looked around trying to find them when I came to a door that was cracked a little bit. I opened and saw Chelsey and Danny cuddled up together. I took a picture of them and decided it was time to wake them up. "WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU TWO!" I yelled loudly while jumping on the bed. The guys ran in while Chelsey kicked my leg to push me off. Luckily I caught my self and fell right on her.

"You bitch. Wake me up like that every again and I'll do something to you. I just don't know what yet." Chelsey said pushing me off of her and got up. Danny finally got up also and we all went back into the living room. Chelsey grabbed her latte and sat down on Danny's lap. I gave a look and she just shrugged her shoulders and looked innocent. Dougie sat down beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. She gave me a look and I did the same thing that she did. But I actually didn't know why Dougie had his arm around my shoulders. It was a shock to me just as it was to her.

"So why am I awake right now?" Danny said rubbing his hand down his face. "Well you do remember that we have an album to record right?" Tom said smacking him on the back of the head. Danny hit him back and they started play fighting. We were laughing at them because they were hitting like girls. I can hit harder then both of them. Once they finally stopped Danny and Chelsey both got dressed and we went with them to the studio.

"So you guys can't say anything about what you hear today, got it?" Danny tried to be serious with us, but of course we didn't listen. "Yeah, yeah, yeah." We said in unison and just went back to talking. Once the guys got to work we started talking about everything that happened yesterday. "So do you remember anything from yesterday?" I asked her. "I wish! The last thing I remember is talking to you about what we were going to do here and then I wake up in bed next to Danny. Not that I'm complaining or anything!" Chelsey replied giggling loudly.

"Well I woke up next to Dougie on the couch with a pounding headache." She had a smile on her face because she thought something happened between us. "Nothing happened." I smirked at her and she gasped. "YOU LIAR!" She jumped across the couch and tackled me to the floor. "TELL ME WHAT REALLY HAPPENED! I KNOW YOU REMEMBER!" She yelled kind of loudly. "I'M NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING! BECAUSE NOTHING HAPPENED!" I yelled trying to push her off of me. "What is going on in here?" We looked up and all the guys were looking at us and trying not to laugh.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. You guys can go back in there now." They gave us another look and then walked back in. We giggled and then sat back on the couch. "Tell me! Please please please please please please please!" She begged and said please a bunch of times. "FINE! We made out. A lot. I don't know if he remembers or not because it's been kind of awkward a little bit between us." I said looking down at my lap. "I think he does because he's been staring at you all day." She replied and I looked and saw that he was staring at me with a smile on his face. Maybe this trip will turn out good.
♠ ♠ ♠
DeNaesia

I'M SORRY I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE! i don't have a better excuse except writer's block. i also updated Listen To Your Heart and Your Forever Is All That I Need so please check those out! so this was kind of a filler i guess, but please comment and subscribe! :)

<3