Status: Being re-written as Honest Heat - Please check it out!

Truth Fire

Chapter 21: In my house?!

Okay. I lied. I do have friends…make that friend. She attends a different school now, but she was the only one I trusted. Rosalinda Kenway. “Urmh…hey Rosie,”
“Marina?! You’re calling me- something’s up! What happened?!”
“I need er…girl advice?”
A great pause and a squeal. “What?! Who?!”
“Er…I can’t say, but he’s coming over to see my brother in a while and I feel embarrassed…what do I do?”
“Hmmm, case of looking nice! Either that or the sexy approach,”
I couldn’t tell, but my face was dashed with red. “Err…I’ll go with nice,”
“Do you have any gir-“
“No…brother keeps them away from me because he’s scared I’ll ruin them…And he teases me about Luke- I mean, he teases me! So I can’t ask him!”
“Luke? Cute! Okay, guess you have to go with sexy! I’d suggest the sleepy look!”
“Sleepy?”
“When’s he coming?”
“2 hours I think,”
“Okay, perfect time! You got any work to do?”
“Yes…”
“Then cram them all in! Fall asleep in your skimpiest clothes!”
“I have a very thin camisole and shorts?”
“That’ll do! Keeps your image up!”
“Okay? Then what?”
“Fall asleep in them about half an hour before his awaited meeting time!”
“This isn’t a date you know?”
“But luckily, it might just turn out to be! Gosh you’re turning girly!”
“Shut up Rosie, or I’ll slit your neck,”
“Murderer,”
“Stalker,”
Silence and then the burst of laughter. “Okay then! Thanks for the advice! We should meet up soon!”
“Okay! Bye!” End of call.
Okay, so I heeded her words which might not have been a great idea, but that’s all I could do. Best start working.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, thank you guys!