Status: Being re-written as Honest Heat - Please check it out!

Truth Fire

Chapter 27: I will prove them wrong!

“That’s just a fragment of what you’ve done to me. I don’t care if I’m violent, you won’t bring me down. I have people who believe in me, that’s all I need. My parents? I don’t need ‘em but there are people who care. I feel sorry for you because you’ll never experience that. Haha, I can’t believe all these years. I’ve been cowering in a corner that belongs to you. See you later.” I blurted, using my hands to gesture what I said. I headed to the door. “Welcome to school, Silvercrests.” I greeted in a croaky and evil voice.
Demetrius stood dumbfounded as he stared at the Silvercrests. “Yeah…Uh hi? W-welcome to school! Uh-I’ll be going now!”He signalled to the door with his fingers and shuffled out, following after me.
“Yo Marina! What was that all about?” He asked me, catching up to me.
“Nothing Demetrius. It has nothing to do with you so butt out,” I spat. I still needed my bag. I’ll return tomorrow. I returned home, before bursting into tears, I explained everything to my brother. He comforted me as he talked and I sniffled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.

I've been on writer's block.
I'll be on hiatus for this story.
Writing a new one.