Status: New C: what do you think?

Pursuit of Happiness

013.

Jeremy asked me out me out the next day, I didn’t really know what to say because I didn’t know if I liked him that much. I said yes though and went home and told Myka, she was ecstatic and wanted to help me pick my outfit out. We spent at least an hour picking my outfit, Myka wanting me to look like a goddess to Jeremy.

“I like this top,” I said as I help up a black with red lace tank top “With this over shirt.” I also held up a black fishnet long sleeve shirt. Myka looked over my choice and smiled at me.

“I like it, do you want to wear these shorts with those?” She asked me as she held up white daisy duke shorts with rips and tears in them, with studs on the back pockets. I smiled and nodded at her, I grabbed the shorts from her and stripped down.

“Do you want to do my make up as I do my hair?” I questioned as I finished pulling on the shorts.

“Sure, you want simple are sexy?” I thought for a second.

“Sexy, please.” I chirped, I grabbed my makeup stool and case, I handed the case to Myka and sat on the stool. I turned my straightener on and started to brush my hair, Myka knows I hate cover up so she didn’t put any on. After we finished I pick out black heels with studs on the back of the heel, I put deodorant on and threw my perfume bottle in my purse as I grabbed my pack of cigs.

“Thanks for helping, I’ll be home at 2. Okay?” I asked, she smiled and nodded. I headed out the door to my car and got in. Jeremy wanted me to meet him at the Herbal Smoke Shop, I didn’t know why exactly but I was fairly interested. I pulled in the parking lot and parked somewhere and flashed my lights two times, I waited for the two flashes back. When I saw them I got out of my car and locked it, I ran over to the car whose lights flashed and got in. I looked over at Josh and smiled.

“Hey hot stuff.” I chimed, he smiled at me and kissed my cheek. “So what are we doing?”

“Well I’m going to buy a shit ton of different weed, then we’ll go back to my place.” He answered, I smiled and nodded my head as an okay. He smiled and got out of the car and went into the shop, I sat silently waiting for his return. I sat in his car for a couple minutes until he came back with a special bag, he got in and placed the bag in the back, under the seat.

“Now we are going to my house, okay?” He said as he pulled out of the parking lot, I nodded and sat back in the seat. I plugged in my iPod and turned on Nirvana Smells like Teen Spirit, I closed my eyes and listened to Curt Kuban’s lovely voice. After an hour of driving we arrived at Jeremy’s house, we got out of the car and walked up to the house. We walked in and went to the living room, I sat on the couch and watched as Jeremy pulled a ton of bags out of the bag he got.

“What kind do you want to smoke first?” He asked me, I looked through the bags and picked out a purple colored one. I held it up to Jeremy and smiled. He laughed and grabbed the bag, he opened the bag and pulled out a strong smelling bud. He smiled at me and grabbed his pipe and started to pack it with the delicious weed, I grabbed my lighter and took the pipe from him. I took a huge hit off it and smiled as the high reached my brain, I blew the smoke out and handed the pipe off to Jeremy.

“Damn, I’m going to steal a pound of that shit.” I joked, Jeremy laughed and took a hit.

“Of every kind?” He breathed out, I nodded at him.

“Of course!” I exclaimed at him, he smiled at me and laughed a little.

“Okay, that’s alright with me.” He said, I smiled and hugged him.

Best date ever, no fucking lie.