Behind Her Back

King Clint

Mondays: I hated them, they signified the end of fun and the beginning of work. My mother always said that I should be happy to go back to school, it meant that someday I'd have a future. But I didn't want a 'future', I wanted a party.

Walking through the doors of B.H.S I was greeted with smiles and nods all around. I was on top of this school, just how I liked it. High School is a dictatorship and if your not controlling it your being controlled.

"King Clint!" I turned at the sound of my 'name' , or at least that's what the kids at school called me.

"Bryce! What's up?"
"We need to plan some pranks, those freshmen are getting a little to cocky" his eyes locked on two freshmen, one boy one girl. The girl looked older, her make-up looked more mature than the other girls, her hair was cut short. She looked like my type.

"Find out about her" I pointed to the freshmen, Bryce smirked a little but it instantly fell.
"What about the first lady?" his eyebrows raised.
"who?"
"..Marie?" he was talking about my girlfriend, the one I'd been with since freshmen year.
"She doesn't have to know. Where is she anyway's?"
"Locker" he said,I strolled off to surprise my special lady.

"I..Love...You" I whispered in her ear from behind, the words fell off my lips so easily, everything was easy when I was around Marie.

" I Love you too Clinton, I think you must've said that to me a million times" she twisted the lock on her locker, not even bothering to look up at me she knew my voice by now.

"I only say it because it's true..." the minute bell rung "I'll walk you to class?" she nodded and I laced my fingers through hers.

With my open hand I tugged down her white tank top to cover her belly button. I didn't like the idea of other guys looking at my Marie like that, it was unsettling. She giggled a little, throwing back her head making her waist length hair fall a little bit longer. The final bell rang, but we were far from both of our classes which were on the far end of the second floor.

"I guess we'll be going to detention together tomorrow" I rolled my eyes, we both got a lot of tardy's we got detention at least once every other week.
"Actually, I'll be able to get one more tardy after this before I have to go to detention" she looked down, she knew I'd be mad.

"Senior year and you finally decide to start trying" I scoffed.

"I'm sorry Clint" her wide eyes begged for my forgiveness, I wouldn't give her that pleasure. Yanking my hand from hers I sped up only slowing down to look over my shoulder: she was just standing there, one tear streaming down her face. I chuckled at her weakness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a new idea I'm trying out, yes Clinton is supposed to be a jerk