Status: Under Maintenance! So stay posted! <3

Sorry, I Love Him

I'm Sorry That Things Are Moving Too Fast

I couldn't help myself. I had to kiss him.

I don't know what it is about Toby that makes me do these things I'd never imagine myself doing in a billion years. I can't trust myself around Toby, he makes me feel things I've never felt before. Honestly, it terrifies me.

I have no idea who it is that's kissing Toby right now, but it doesn't feel like it's me. I like girls, not guys. So why is it that I feel so drawn to this stranger that I only met yesterday?

Is Colt right? Am I in love with Toby?

I pulled away fro mToby, which cause him to whine at the loss of contact.

"I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have done that.", I apologized to him.

"It's okay, it's not all of your fault.", Toby replied, turning a bit pink.

"Well, there goes the whole 'let's be friends' thing.", I joked, which made him laugh.

After a couple minutes of not talking, Toby broke the awkward silence.

"Jon.", he said.

"Yeah?"

"What are we?", he asked.

"What do you mean?

"Us, what are we? Friends... or something else?"

"Well, what do you want us to be?"

"I'm not sure myself. What about you? What do you think?"

"Honestly, I think we're moving too fast. I'm not read to have any kind of romantic relationship with you."

"Oh.", he said with a disappointed tone, looking away.

"Don't get me wrong! I have feelings for you, I do. It's just that I've never done anything like this with a guy, so I don't really know how to go about this. I don't know whether I'm gay, bi, or straight and just gay for you, so yeah...", I trailed off.

Toby looked at me again. "Y-you have feelings f-for me?", Toby asked.

I then felt my cheeks get warmer as I realized what I just confessed.

"Y-yeah.", I answered with a nervous chuckle. "I meant everything I said about not giving you up so easily. But if I'm going to be with you, I want to get to know you first and be ready to have a relationship with you. And if we are to be a couple, I don't want to have to hide it like other people do. I want to be able to call you mine when the time's right."

He just smiled. "Let's start over, okay? Just as friends though."

"I'd like that.", I replied with a grin.

Toby put out his hand. "Hi. I'm Toby."

I took his hand and said, "Nice to meet you Toby. I'm Jon.", as I shook it.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the shortness! i meant to put this up days ago >.>

holy cows! 117 readers, 48 subscribers, n 63 comments?? i luv u guys! n to think that i wasn't gonn put this story up in the first place....

i feel so luved :3

thanks to all the readers, subcribers, and critics! i <3 u ppl!

i swear my teacher is evil! she sits me between one of the hottest guys AND one of the hottest girls in my school. u ppl need to understand, bisexuality is a blessing and a curse! we get, as Juju likes to say, bi ppl "get the best of both worlds" XD, but then we must choose. n i don't believe in that, is it polygamy or polyamory................ THAT THINGY WHERE UR ALLOWED TO DATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON!! now, a threesome is something else ;3

I'M JOKING! gosh, what kind of guy do u ppl think i am??
still, they're pretty hawt XD

anyways, enought rambling. remember to COMMENT, RATE, & SUBSCRIBE!

no question, u kiddies have some homewrk to do!

read:
We'll Meet Soon, I Promise
I'll Teach You Something
Darkened Light
Two Brothers, One Practie: S&M
Guys With Bitchin Hair Get Screwed
Bitch You Know You Wanna Lick This
*some of these authors have poetry too so read it!*
kill em with kindness aka comments, and harass them to update! XD

oh and please read my sappy love song pwease :3
i need to lay of the "love/breakup" music for awhile....... >,>