Status: Still in the works

Jacob's Reckoning

Inside

Sarah and Daniel were Making out the entire time making Rush do all of the shopping. Blaire and Peter were doing the same thing ironically. I finally arrived at Starbucks. I parked my 1949 mustang G.t boss and went inside.

“Is Nicole working Mrs. Smith?..... ya she’s in back you can go see her hun.”Thanks!

“Hey Nicole.”

“Roxas I heard you guys were staying a week at Jacob’s old place.”

“You can come if you want but before you answer can I ask you something.”

“Sure anything Roxas.”

“Um would you like to go out with me?”

“YES YES I’ve been waiting for you to ask me since the third grade.”

“Well now I’m definitely going to Jacob’s just let me get the week off first.”

Before Nicole went to ask her mom if she could get the week off she leaned in and I kissed the girl of his dreams Nicole.

“Have you really been waiting since the third grade for me.”

“Yes silly you didn’t notice me staring at you” she blushed

“Well we were friends so I didn’t think you liked me like that.”

“Well we don’t need talk about that now we have each other and were here anyways.”

”Hey pretty Petey you and my sis get the supplies?”
“No…….”

He got up and walked away from me to talk to Blaire. Everybody was having a great time no parents no boundaries just freedom. The first two days went by without anybody noticing anything suspicious. The Third afternoon started out just like the other two calm, everybody that had a relationship was spending time with each other… and by time I mean everybody was earthier making out or my sis getting freaky upstairs.

“Did you hear that Daniel…….”

“What are you talking about Sarah.”

“I Just heard something moaning upstairs.”

“It’s probably Blaire. “Rush said

“She is in the kitchen with peter.”

“Holy crap I’m out”

Daniel ran for the door and it wouldn’t budge. Sarah was freaking out and Daniel just about had a panic attack. Nicole just held my hand and moved closer to me. Pretty Petey wasn’t even worried in the least bit and Blaire had this worried look in her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be to harsh.