Eyes Wide Shut

Busy

Hi. My name is Emma and I'm twenty years old. I live with my gay best friend,Ryan, who I met at secondary school.We instantly became close and I loved spending time with him.Seven years later we were still as close as ever.

"Ryan! Hurry up!"

We were going out to a bar and Ryan was still in his room getting ready.

"Coming!" He shouted.

I opened my bag to check how much tobacco I had left and also how many more papers I had.I decided I needed to get some more later and also to stop at the bank in the city centre.

"Ryan! Hurry-"

"Let's go!" he said and pulled me out of the door.

We arrived at wetherspoons and Ryan bought my drink for me.

"Thanks babe!" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No problem honey." He replied, and lead me over to a table in the back, next to a group of loud people, laughing and chatting.

"Emms!" Ryan shouted over the sound of everyone else there.

"What?" I laughed.

He slid his phone over to me, to show me what he had written.

'a few of the guys on the table beside us are staring at you ;)'

I looked up at Ryan, shook my head and laughed, before writing back to him.

'I doubt it baby'

He winked in response and put his phone back it no his pocket.

A few hours,and drinks, later, someone had caught Ryan's eye. He had gone off to buy him a drink and was mouthing to me,making me laugh.

"Sorry miss, I couldn't help but notice that your clothes would look great on my bedroom floor." a man spoke, as he sat in the seat opposite me. I rolled my eyes and tried to find Ryan, but he had disappeared. We agreed that if either one of us had pulled, we could leave with them, but we had to be back for 1 am.

I sighed and turned my attention to the boy opposite. He had long brown hair that was wild and messy, typical of the type of men I went for.He wore a black leather jacket, over a black tank top, and his tattoos were visible.

"I'm Emma Smith.I don't think we've met before?" i asked with a smirk.

"I'm Ben Bruce and I know we haven't met before, because I wouldn't forget someone as beautiful as you." He replied, which made me laugh.

"You're quite the charmer Mr Bruce."

" so I've been told." he replied, "Can I get you a drink?"

"Can I have a Malibu and coke?"

"I'll be back soon then babe. Sit tight."

And so I did...
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Olly Murs

First chapter :D

Let me know what you think!

Bekah
xxx