Just Like Heaven

Dancing

Paula's wedding came a few days before Noah was to start school. I got Noah ready, putting on his little tux, Mikey put on his own. Mikey had this funny little attitude to him when I had put on my dress.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him; I was at my vanity, putting on my makeup.

He sat down on the bed behind me, "Who's Greg's best man?"

I shrugged, "One of his friends. I didn't catch his name at the rehearsal, why?"

"Because, I don't want another guy touching you when you look all beautiful and stuff." Mikey sulked.

I giggled, looking over at Noah, who was playing with the fake bow tie that I had yet to clip on. "Aw, Mike, are you jealous?"

He raised a brow, "Maybe."

I shook my head with another giggle, "It's alright, Mikey. We're only touching each other for 30 seconds and then it's over."

He smirked at me, "30 seconds for you is a lifetime for me."

I giggled again, finishing up my makeup, then I turned around, "I'm sorry, Mike. I only have eyes for you, baby."

I got up and sat on his lap, Mikey grinned, marveling his hands on my thighs beneath my shirt dress, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yep. Only you."

Mikey kissed me quickly, to not mess up my makeup, "I see why I married you." 

I rolled my eyes, "Nice."

He chuckled, "I'm joking, M."

"Yeah, I know." I kissed him.

Noah had come over and tugged at my dress. I looked down and picked him up. Mikey made a groaning noise when I set Noah on my lap, "You guys are heavy."

I slugged him playfully, "Shut up, no we aren't."

Mikey smiled, "Baby is getting bigger, aren't they?"

I nodded, smiling that he hadn't forgotten about our baby. I kissed him, "Yes they are. They're happy that you think of them, daddy." I grinned at him.

Mikey rubbed my back, "Always."

•••

Mikey had gotten a seat, talking with a Seth out in the yard where the wedding was being held. Noah and I were with Paula as she continued to get dressed. Noah was going to be her ring bearer; he even talked with the flower girl.

Paula sat in front of the vanity in the hotel room, "How do I look?" She had the dress on, but not the veil.

"You look beautiful, Paula." I put my hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry."

She exhaled, "I'm not worried, just a bit nervous I'm gonna make a fool of myself."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "You aren't gonna make a fool of yourself." I told her.

She smiled, "I'm excited."

"I'm happy for you." I patted her shoulder.

Paula gave a deep exhale, "Okay, let's get this show on the road, I've got a hot man to marry."

I handed her, her veil; she stood and we all began to line up with the groomsmen. Noah was a little nervous to go out behind the little flower girl. I kissed his cheek, "I'm going to be right behind you, babe."

His lips turned up, "Promise?"

I kissed his forehead, "Yep."

He scrunched up his face and wiped his forehead. I giggled and wiped away the little bit of lipstick I got there. I patted his behind, grabbed my bouquet, linked arms with Greg's best man and followed him towards the isle, with Liz and Sarah behind me with their partners.

The flower girl, who is Paula's niece, went first, everyone cooing at her. Noah timidly walked behind her, looking back at me first, I waved to him, giving him a thumbs up. He continued to march down the isle, as we practiced, and looked around at everyone. Everyone had giggled when he spotted Mikey and waved vigorously. I and the best man started next when Noah stood by Greg at the alter. I saw Mikey when I stood at the alter by the priest; I waved to him and he smiled at me.

Noah saw and quickly made his way over to me. I smiled at him, I placed my hand on his shoulder, then I leaned over, "It's okay, baby boy."

He looked up at me, "I know." He whispered.

I kissed his cheek and he slowly went back over by Greg. Soon the music started and we looked over towards the end of the isle. Paula started down the isle with her dad; she looked amazing, and Greg had the biggest smile on his face.

The whole entire thing was pretty amazing. Noah did a great job, handing off the rings and not running away. He did come and stand by me the rest of the ceremony, and then we all went to the reception.

Mikey met with us, he picked Noah up, "You did a great job, buddy."

Noah smiled, "Did I?"

Mikey nodded, "Yep, you were amazing."

"Mommy do good too?" Noah asked.

I smiled at him, Mikey looked at me, "Mommy was great, ain't she beautiful?"

Noah nodded, "Yes."

"Aw, my boys think I'm beautiful?"

Mikey wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "'Course we do."

"Thank you," I kissed Mikey's cheek, "Are you guys hungry?"

"I want cake." Noah told us.

"Alright, let's go say congratulations to Paula and Greg, okay?"

We said our quick congrats, as everyone was crowding around. I got some food for Noah, he sat down on Mikey's lap and watched people dance. He looked at me, "You dance?"

I shook my head, "No way. I don't dance."

Noah tilted his head back and looked at Mikey, "You dance with mommy?"

Mikey tweaked his lips, "If she'll let me."

They both looked at me, "What's with wanting to dance?" 

Noah shrugged, and Mikey smiled, "C'mon, M, we didn't even dance at ours."

"That's because ours was quick. You wanna dance with me, Michael?" I smirked at him.

He gave me a sheepish smile, "Maybe."

I rolled my eyes playfully, "You or don't you?"

He tried to bite back a grin, "I do."

I giggled, "Mikey wants to dance with me." I sang in a funny voice; Noah laughed, "You wanna dance with mommy, too?"

"Yes!" Noah grinned. "Like at home."

"Alright, after you finish eating, we'll dance."

Noah ate all of his food, and he took my hand excitedly. Mikey too came along with us to the dance floor and I dance with the both of them. Noah loved it, he's a kid and kids love to move; that's my baby. Mikey was a bit shy as he danced slow with me, Noah was resting on Mikey's hip during all of it.

I kissed Mikey, "Don't be shy." I giggled in his ear, "It's just us."

His shoulders relax and he kissed me right back, "I love you."

"I love you, too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Über cute!

Thanks for reading <3