Just Like Heaven

Pigeon Toes

Noah and Mikey settled in the living to watch Star Wars, I cleaned up a bit, then I took a shower. When I returned to the living room, Gerard was there laughing with them.

"Hey, Gee." I greeted him.

He looked over at me, "Hey, Morgan. How's the kid?" He pointed to my stomach.

"Hungry." I quipped.

He laughed, "God, Vi is like that too. She's so emotional, it's not even funny."

"I was like that too with Noah," I sighed, "Everything made me cry."

Mikey chuckled, "I remember watching Bambi with you and couldn't stop crying."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "I did stop crying."

"When it was over." He snorted.

I playfully slugged him, "Quit making fun of me."

Mikey grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap, "I'm sorry." He pecked my lips, "I was joking."

"I know." I rolled my eyes again. I kissed him, causing Gerard to fake gag and Noah to whine.

"Get a room." Gerard muttered.

Mikey smirked, "Not a bad idea." He whispered to me.

I leaned into his ear, "No birthday sex until Noah is asleep."

Mikey groaned, leaning back into my ear, whispering, "Not even a bathroom quickie?"

"No, you're too loud." I told him with a smirk.

He fake gasped, "Me? I'm loud?"

I looked over at Gerard, who looked mortified, "Okay, Mikes." I said softly.

"You guys are sick." Gerard shook his head.

"Don't be jealous." Mikey stuck his tongue out at him.

Gerard just rolled his eyes, "Oh, I'm so jealous I'm not so tall and have pigeon toes."

Mikey and I burst into laughter, Noah looked back at us, he had wrapped in the movie, "What?" He asked, "Why you laughin'?"

Gerard turned to Noah, "Because your daddy has funny legs."

Noah giggled, "I know!"

Mikey shook his head, "Turning my own son against me, thanks, Gee."

"I didn't do anything, he was the one who said I know."

Gerard stayed for a little while longer, until Vivian called him and sent him to the store. We said our goodbyes, and I snuggled up closer to Mikey. Noah sat beside us, watching the movie intently.

I rested my head against Mikey's chest, hearing his heart beat softly. The sound was putting me in the most content state of mind. Mikey, mindlessly, rested his hands against my belly and my waist, holding me. We both jumped, only slightly, when we felt a fluttering from my stomach. Mikey looked at me, unsure, "Was that a kick or are you hungry?" He asked.

I bit at the inside of my lip, "I think it was a small kick." I told him.

He smiled, looking down, "Wow, I don't think Eloise kicked when you were 4 months."

"Noah didn't either, not until I was 6 months."

Mikey moved his hand along my belly, hoping for another kick. I watched his hand, and we finally got another. The joy I felt could have burst from my chest; I love that feeling. The kicks let me know and made me feel like my baby loved me and was happy to be mine. The baby was happy to be ours.

•••

A couple of weeks after Mikey's birthday, mine was fast approaching. It was weird how quickly time had passed, I didn't even realize it was my birthday until Mikey said something about it when we were waiting to see my doctor again.

"Morgan Haley Way... October 5th..." Mikey said softly, "1982."

I looked over at him, he was reading my chart, "What?" I asked.

"Tomorrow is your birthday."

I frowned, "Oh, geez." I grumbled.

He smiled, "I almost forgot. Me and Noah need to go get you something."

I shook my head, "I'm good."

"You wouldn't let mine slip past, so I'm not gonna skip yours." He put my chart down, "I know birthdays are new to you, so I'll just get you something sweet."

I shook my head again, "You're weird."

He smirked at kissed me, "I know. But, you're weird too, so we'll be weird together."

Mikey held my hand until Dr. Price came in. We went over the examination, and then the ultrasound technician arrived so we could see our baby. It would be the first time we'd actually see them and hear them.

The nurse, she spread the gel across my protruding belly, and Mikey sat next to me, eagerly watching the screen. I looked over at him, seeing him smile, and kissed his hand. The nurse awed at us, "How long have you two been married?"

"A little over two years." I told her.

"You two look like you're still on your honeymoon." She commented.

"Oh, Mikey is in LOVE with me." I jested.

Mikey smirked at me, "You're the one madly in love with me."

"Is this your first child?"

Mikey shook his head, "No, our third."

I smiled sadly, especially when the nurse awed at us, "You all look too young to have three kids. Must be tough."

"You don't know the half." I joked.

Mikey squeezed my hand, we both watched the screen when the nurse placed the scan over my belly. "Alright, you must know the drill, right?" We hummed in response, "Your baby is just fine, cradled in there nicely."

"Can you tell us what the sex of our baby?" Mikey asked eagerly.

She nodded, "It's pretty clear..." She lingered a moment, "It's a little girl."

I smiled, my cheeks hurt from how wide I was smiling. Mikey squeezed my hand again, "Oh, wow."

"Congratulations." She told us with a smile, "You all have any names picked out?"

"Luna." Mikey told her.

"That's very different." The nurse cleaned me up, and began to print out the ultrasound picture.

Mikey smiled at me, "That's the name you like, right?"

I nodded, "It's great, but what about Helena?"

"That'll be her middle name."

I smiled back, exhaling happily, "I love her name."

"Me, too." Mikey leaned over and kissed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I think the last few chapters may be coming up, so I'm having a bit of fun with them. I hope you all are enjoying them :)
(new mibba is crazy, it's hard to work on my phone)