Cant You See We Are meant To Be Friends And Lovers?

Chapter 4

David’s POV
Of course like every party Ma-Lick had to get a new outfit. After shopping around for 3 fucking hours she finally decided on a sexy blue halter top, a mini skirt, and sexy lace-up the leg blue heels. Once she had the outfit on Benny couldn’t keep his eyes of her. It was pretty funny to cause at one point I’m pretty sure he got a boner. After much convincing that she looked absolutely stunning we got in her car and took off towards the party.
The minute we walked through the front door all hell broke lose.

Malikah’s POV
I didn’t expect so many people to be here. The place was packed from wall to wall. We had to shout just to hear. So after a few drinks, I and Benny moved to the dance floor. We are both pretty good dancers, so grinding was an easy thing for us. After awhile I noticed that Lars and David weren’t anywhere to be seen.

“Hey babe, did you notice where Lars and David went?” I asked Benny.

“Yeah they went in the back together some where. Why?” was his reply.

“Oh well cause I didn’t see them that’s all.”

And we continued dancing.

Lars’ POV
After awhile of dancing I noticed David was getting a little scared so we went in a room. For the first few minutes we jus sat there staring at each other not saying a word. Until he sighed.

“Whats wrong Babe?” I asked.

His answer startled me,

“Lars I fucking love you. I have for as long as I can remember. You set my world on fire with the way you touch me, the way you whisper in my ear, when you kiss my lips I never want you to pull away. These feelings have gotten so strong that I just can’t hold them inside anymore. I guess what I’m trying to say is I love you and there is nothing you can do or say that will ever stop me.”

Once he said that a blush crept up on his cheeks and he looked down. I smiled at him and put my hand under his chin and made him look up at me.

“Baby I love you too more than you will ever know. Will you be my boyfriend?”

David’s POV
Did I just hear him correctly did he just ask me to be his boyfriend?

“Yes!” I squealed.

He giggled and kissed me passionately. Of course I kissed back, loving the feeling of his lips on my own. Then he pushed me back forcing o be on my back. He placed sweet loving kisses along my jaw. Then he moved down to my neck and sucked and nibbled on the skin just above my collarbone. A moan escaped my lips and I felt him smirk against my skin. Then he returned to my lips and continued to kiss me running his tongue along my bottom lip wanting entrance, which I happily granted. He managed to get both our shirts off without breaking the kiss. He whispered in my ear,

“Baby I don’t want you to do anything. I’m here to please you. So just lay back and relax.”

With that said he took off my pants and boxers and his as well. He took my already rock hard cock in his hands. He bent down and flicked my tip with the tip of my tongue. I fought back a moan and watched him as he continued. He started to slowly suck on my tip lightly but going faster with every passing minute. Soon he started to take more of me into his mouth.
After about 5 minutes, my entire cock was in his mouth and he was deepthroating me. I have never felt so much pleasure in my life. His tongue softly stroked the sides of my throbbing member. I moaned his name which made me go even faster.

“Fuck baby I’m gonna cum!” I nearly screamed.

Hearing this only made him suck even faster. My breathing quickened and turned into fast shallow breaths. I came all in his mouth and he swallowed every last bit of it. He smiled at me and whispered,

“Did you like it baby?”

“Hell yeah.” Was my reply.

He placed himself between my legs and bent down to kiss me. He slowly guided himself in me. His strokes were deep and slow. I wrap my legs around him, and he smiled. He started to pick up the pace, going faster, harder, and deeper with each commanding stroke. He smiled every time I moaned his name. He kissed me every time I whimpered. He came inside me and I never felt so good in my entire life before this. I just realized we didn’t have sex but we made love. I turned on my side and kissed him passionately.

“Thank you baby. I love you so much.”

Malikah’s POV
Once we finally found David and Lars we got in the car and went home.

“Now look I wanna know every detail about what happened with you too. But since I’m too tired to really listen lets go to sleep you can tell us in the morning."

With that said we all stripped, got blankets, David with Lars, and Me with Benny. Life couldn’t get any better. Little did I know it was soon going to fall apart.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are liking the story so far
no fuckin comments
i need you guys to comment so i know that im not just writing and no one is reading
love yall