Cant You See We Are meant To Be Friends And Lovers?

Chapter 5

David’s POV

SO when we all woke up and started to get dressed Malikah said,

“Okay, now guys what happened between you two at the party last night?”

I blushed and Lars just sighed. He looked at me and gave me that ‘Do you want to tell them or should I?’ look. I smiled and turned my attention back to Malikah and Benny, who stood there with sly smiles across their faces.

“Okay, this is what happened. I got scared at the party so Lars said lets go to a back room and that’s where we went. When we first got in there we jus stared at each other. Then I told him how I truly felt about him. Then we made love.” I said shyly.

Benton’s POV

“I’m so happy for you two!!” I squealed

when David told me and Malikah what happened. I always knew they would get together. They look so cute. Only sucky part is that when they get horny it’s gonna be a long night for the others in the house. I will admit I’m kinda jealous of them. Why can’t me and Ma-Lick get together. I dunno if she even likes me. I will try not to let my jealousy get the best of me but it’s gonna be hard. Ma-Lick is a beautiful girl she can have any guy or girl she wants. I want her to want me. Why is love so complicated?

Malikah’s POV

After David told us what went down last night I was so freakin happy! But I noticed Benny’s thoughts were some else. I scooted closer to him and leaned my head on his shoulder and asked,

“Babe, what are you thinking about?”

“Huh? Oh …..noth…ing at all…” He stammered.

“You and I both know that’s a bunch of bull.” I stated.

“Really, I’m just happy for Lars and David." He persisted.

“Yeah me too. I’m so glad they finally got together. If they could have babies, they would be the cutest.” I said.

“I think we would have sexier babies.”

He giggled. I smiled at the thought and kissed his shoulder.

“Mmm. What was that for babe?” He asked.

“I was just thinking if I had your kids…”

“Oh.” Was all he said.

After awhile of just sitting there and just talking we decided to go to the park. When we got there we saw Benny’s worst enemy. Josh Smith. He had raped Benny’s sister when she was pregnant. We lost her and the baby. Benny sunk into a depression that lasted for almost a yr. He did drugs to help get rid of the pain. Since then he has sworn if he ever saw Josh Smith again……he would kill him.

David’s POV

“What the fuck are you doing here? You fucking asswipe.” I said through tightly clenched teeth.

“Is that a way you great old friends?” He replied with a smirk.

I scoffed,

“Old friends? In what twisted dimension? I will never be your friend again as long as I live. But that won’t be hard since you die tonight.” I literally growled.

“Oh come on. Don’t do this man.” He started to plead.

“You killed my fucking sister! What the hell do you mean don’t do this. If the law isn’t gonna do anything about it, I am.”

He started to run; I lunged at him and caught him by his hair.

“Get back here you little fucker!”

I turned him around and punched him in his face. He screamed in pain. I kneed him in his stomach and dropped him to the ground. I kicked him everywhere. At this point he hand a busted lip, swollen eye, broken arm, bruised rib, and bloody nose. I was gonna finish him off until someone’s soft lips landed upon mine. It took me a second to realize who it was, Malikah.

“Benton Elder Stickley, stop right now. I know how much pain he caused you and your mom. But killing him is not what you should do. You’ve done enough. Just please stop.” She pleaded with me.

I stared deep in her eyes and knew I couldn’t hurt the one I loved.

“Okay.” Was all I said.

We called the ambulance and lied to them about what happened. They took him away and we went home.
♠ ♠ ♠
The Profanity
The Violence
The Wish for love
New Couple
School Starts Tomorrow For The 4 Friends
Interesting...
Need More Comments!!
Love You Guys