Status: Active. Comments are welcome :)

Take My Hand And Never Be Afraid Again

All we Are is Bullets I mean This

"So happy you could join us", said the teacher in a sarcastic tone, I hated him already.
"Umm I'm new, and Mrs Marge was just showing me where to go", I said, trying to change my accent and sound like Elena more. But the New Jersey accent was just stupid. Everybody in the class was staring, my face was getting hot. Why couldn’t they just talk amongst themselves?
"Oh right, I'm Mr Smith by the way, so you must be...", he glanced down at some papers on his desk "Fanny Hathaway." He said trying to hide his smirk. The class started laughing. And I just stood at the front off the class bright red, shuffling my feet nervously. "Well here you can take a seat down the back beside Mr Iero", he said pointing down the isle of desks to a familiar face at the back of the class. Shit, Frank was in my class.

I walked down the aisle ignoring the sniggers and jokes made about my name and accent. I sat down at my desk kicking my bag under the table, ignoring Frank smirking at me. Would he be angry at me after this morning? I mean I did say his girlfriend had more STDs that a prostitute? Then again, she said worse to me. The class soon turned away from me, and went back to talking about whatever they were talking about. I really didn’t care.
“Hey Fanny, remember me? I never really properly introduced myself, I’m Mikey”, said the dude from this morning. He was sitting at the desk in front of me, and had turned his whole chair around so he could face me. He had this feeble little Mohawk, it was fucking cute.
“Yeah I remember you. You made a joke about my brother being called dick, which by the way wasn’t the first time I heard that. Be more original next time”. I smirked at him. He laughed.
“Dammit I guess I’ll have to keep trying, so Fanny you single?” He said with a wink, whilst scooting his chair closer to me. I heard a laugh from beside me, Franks laugh.

“Seriously that’s a new record Mikey, hitting on the new girl only 5 minutes into period 1. Congratulations”, Frank said whilst clapping Mikey on the back.
“Fuck you Frank, she wants me, it’s written all over her face. I can just tell.”Mikey grabbed my hand and kissed it softly, I batted him away. Frank carried on laughing.
“Yeah, it’s really obvious she likes you “said Frank sarcastically.
I just sat there, wishing I could be anywhere else but here, something about Frank made me nervous and scared to talk. He seemed like a nice guy, but the fact that he dated someone as fake as Jamia, made me question if he really was a nice guy, or just someone who dated people for sex.

“Screw you Frank, at least I’m not fucking a Barbie doll”, replied Mikey
“Don’t talk about Jamia like that!” Frank shouted at Mikey. Now I understood what Elena was talking about. Mikey and Frank were joking around like friends and then as soon as Jamia’s name was mentioned, things turned cold. Mikey retorted something, but I stopped listening.
“Ignore them sweety, they argue all the time”, said the guy next to me. He had the whole scene haircut thing going on, it was hot. “I’m Alex by the way, and this is my boyfriend Jack”, he pointed do a guy next to him, who had pretty much the same hair only darker, he was hot too. Damit! The hot guys just have to be gay. They were very open about being gay, don’t get me wrong I’m no homophobe, I was just pleasantly surprised.

“Nice to meet you guys, I’m guessing you already know my name” I said, thinking back to minutes earlier when the whole class had laughed at my name.
“Yeah, it would have been cooler if you were a guy and your name was dick, cause then I could make some awesome pickup lines about it. Hey I don’t suppose you have a brother?..” Said Jack whilst raising an eyebrow suggestively. Alex punched him in the arm.
“Ow babe, you know I’m just kidding, you’re the only man for me”, a flush covered Alex’s cheeks, and he giggled slightly. He pecked Jack on the lips. Aww, they were so cute!
“You guys are the cutest couple I’ve ever met, seriously? You make Frank and Jamia look like divorced parents” I said turning my head and glancing at Frank. He glanced up at his name, and caught my eye. Jesus he had nice eyes.

“Hey, what’s with all the hate towards me and Jamia? I mean she’s not that bad, once you get to know her”, said Frank, talking to me and Mikey now. I so badly wanted to just yell out ‘YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU WITH A 23 YEAR OLD!!’ But I didn’t. Because it wasn’t my place to say, and also I was sure Jamia would find a way to kill me and make it look like suicide. So instead I bit my tongue and waited for Mikey to reply with an amazing comeback. I wasn’t let down there.
“Frank, I had hope for you, but now you have officially turned to the dark side. ‘Jamia’ doesn’t have a nice bone in her fucking body. And the clothes she wears leave very little to the imagination on the whole body account anyway.”Mikey folded his arms over his chest in a huff, looking very pleased with his comeback. Alex, Jack and I nodded in agreement all muttering stuff like ‘true that’ and ‘she’d be better if she had a penis and bigger adam’s apple’; okay I think that was Jack. We all look at him.
“Just saying”, he said whilst holding his hands up in surrender. I laughed, I liked Alex and Jack, they were funny. I loved how open about themselves they were, they didn’t care what people thought of them, they were happy as the way they were. Frank was about to reply but Alex quickly said something, he was the peacekeeper.
♠ ♠ ♠
The rest of the conversation is in next chapter :)
Hope you're enjoying this .
Title: MCR- Demolition Lovers