Status: Completed :)

Family Values

Chapter Ten

February 20th, 2012
Monday
Greg and Donna’s Apartment, Boston, MA
1:04 A.M.

It was around one in the morning and Greg and Donna lay in bed relaxing after a night of sex. They had to wait an hour and a half for Felicia to fall asleep in the next room before doing anything. Satisfied, Donna lay in Greg’s arms feeling sleepy.

“She seemed pretty interested in the game,” said Donna, talking about her sister.

“That’s good,” said Greg “She should get used to it if she’s gonna be living here.” Donna wanted to ask him what he thought about Felecia but she sighed and said

“I’m so tired, I’m going to sleep.” Greg pulled her closer to him, so her face was tucked into his chest. His heavy breathing slow and he was a sleep in a matter of minutes. She was still wide awake; her eyes open against his chest as she listened to his soft breathing and the sound of the occasional car passing outside.

That next morning Donna woke up to find her self alone in the bed and the smell of cooking thick in the air. She figured Greg had gotten up to make something for himself but when she walked into the kitchen she was surprised to see Felicia standing at the stove and Greg sitting at the kitchen table, stuffing down pancakes.

“Good morning,” said Felicia smiling at her. Donna saw she was wearing nothing but a tank top and bottoms that Donna wasn’t sure on if they were short shorts or boyshorts underwear. She had a smudge of batter on her right cheek and Donna could see that the whole look she had about her screamed sexy.

“Why are you cooking breakfast?” said Donna.

“Well Greg was hungry and I didn’t want to wake you so I decided too.” said Felicia, sounding totally innocent.

“You have GOT to try these pancakes Donna, they are amazing,” said Greg. Felicia’s grin spread wider on her face, making the smudge of batter stand out even more.

“I’m actually not feeling to well,” said Donna. “My stomach is off; I think I’ll just have some toast.”

“Already made,” said Felicia, picking up a plate with a few pieces of toast on it. “I made this just in case you wanted something besides pancakes. Greg told me you like toast.” Donna didn’t want to feel like she was submitting to her sister and every bone and muscle in her body was telling her to turn around and walk back into the bedroom but she put on a smile which hurt the corners of her mouth and said

“Thanks,” she took the plate and went and sat at the table. She didn’t look at Greg while she started nibbling on the first piece of toast. It wasn’t until he held a fork in front of her face that had a piece of syrup covered pancake on it that she looked up.

“Just try and piece of it,” said Greg. “It’s so good.” She scrunched her nose in disgust and said

“I feel like I’m going to puke, I really don’t want to,”

“Alright but it’s your loss,” said Greg eating the pancake that had been on his fork. Donna watched Felicia turn off the stove and wash a few plates before coming and sitting down with them. She had made her own plate for herself.

“Thank you so much Felicia,” said Greg. He had finished his plate and stood up to go put it in the sink. “You’re an awesome cook.” Felicia smiled up at him, her light blue eyes twinkling.

“Your welcome, it was no problem,” Greg put his plate in the sink and then lightly kissed Donna on the forehead and said

“I gotta go to practice, I’ll see you when you get home from work tonight at 5:00.” S he was going towards the bedroom to get dressed Donna turned to look at him.

“What are you going to do when you get home from practice?”

“I don’t know,” said Greg.

“You could show me around Boston some more,” said Felicia.

“Ya that’s a good idea,” said Greg. Donna felt like the world was spiraling downward around her and she had no control over it.

“Actually it would be cool if I could come to your practice,” said Felicia. “That way I can meet more people and get to know everyone a bit more.”

Donna was enraged when she left for work. She had barely spoken a word to Felicia before leaving. Just a goodbye and that was it. Felicia was going to be with Greg all day long and there was nothing Donna could do about it. She didn’t have a choice on whether or not she could go to work. She was stuck until 5:00. She saw her pill bottle sitting on the dashboard. She had already taken one this morning but one more couldn’t hurt. If they were anxiety pills they could only help right? She dry swallowed another pill and tried not to think about Greg and Donna alone together, walking happily around Boston.

Greg was skating around warming up with his teammates.

“So that’s Donna’s sister?” said Milan looking up at Felicia sitting alone at the top of the bleachers.

“Ya,” said Greg.

“She’s pretty hot,” said Tyler looking up at her.

“Donna has work all day so I said I’d show her around a bit more.” Milan gave him a look of warning and said

“Be careful where you’re going with this Greg,”

“What are you talking about?” asked Greg.

“Don’t give Donna the impression that you think her sister’s funner to hang out with.” said Milan.

“I’m not,” said Greg defensively. “We’re both gonna be home alone today when Donna’s at work so it’s unavoidable.” Milan shrugged and said

“Just make sure she knows you appreciate her more then anyone else.” Greg nodded thinking about Milan’s advice.

“Could you introduce her to me?” asked Tyler.

“Ya sure,” said Greg absentmindedly. He continued to look up at Felicia sitting alone. She saw him looking at her and smiled. He mustered a smile back at her suddenly afraid he was overstepping a boundary. He saw Raina walk up to her and start talking to her They must of met last night. I suppose it must be hard for Donna to have her sister here. She’d now have to share everything she had. Her home, her friends, and most of all him. With her job and random work schedule at the hospital she couldn’t stand in between him and Felicia.
_________________________________________________
Thanks for reading :) Please comment everyone