Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

Something's Standing In My Way

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I walked toward the fairly large string of busses with Lex. We've pretty much been attached at the hip since we all went to go meet her and the rest of Skyline at L.A.X. and I had no problem with it. Actually, it made me happy. I've never met a girl, or even a guy as cool as her. I have no idea where this relationship is going, but I don't wanna fuck things up, so what happens, happens.

"Fuck you guys! I'm hungry!" I heard someone yell and a bus door fly open.

"The fuck?" Lex raised her eyebrows and we turned around.

"Oh my God." She said as soon as we seen the man behind the voice. It was ADTR's lead singer, Jeremy McKinnon.

"Holy shit dude. Ronnie Radke right?" He asked coming over and holding out his hand for me to shake.

"The one and only." I grinned, shaking his hand while my ego doubled in size.

"And you?" He asked smiling at Lex and I felt the grin of my face falter. Wait, wait, waaaaait. Am I jealous? No. No way.

"This is Lex, she's the lead singer of Skyline, they're opening for us for all of warped and when we go on our on tour." I got out in one breath before she could speak for herself.

"Well hi, I'm guessing you already know who I am." He chuckled, motioning at her shirt.

" 'Sup." She nodded and smiling.

"You sound like a thug from New York or something." He chuckled.

"No." She said, her smile instantly vanishing. "No." She repeated shaking her head.

"Did I say something wrong?" He said furrowing his eyes in confusion.

"Yes. Very wrong." She said glaring at him a tiny bit. That's when I put the pieces together. I've heard on TV or something that people from rivaling cities hate being confused from being from the other. From what I've seen, she has some anger issues, I guess I should try to help.

"Um..." I laughed nervously. "She's actually from Philadelphia." I said putting my hand on her shoulder attempting to calm her down.

"Oh my God!" He said putting his hands up in defense. "I'm so sorry! I know how much you guys hate each other, I had no idea." He rambled on. "Please don't hate me, I'd hate to loose a fan." He laughed nervously.

"It's cool. I don't hate you." She said smiling a little bit.

"Can I make it up to you?" Jeremy asked apologeticly.

"Well..." she said starting to think.

"Uh oh." I said looking at her. "I feel bad for you dude."

"Shut up Ronnie." She laughed. "Actually, I'm trying to take as many pictures as I can for tour..." she trailed off.

"You guys coming to the bonfire later?" He asked.

"Definitely." We said unison and nodded.

"Bring your camera! It'll be awesome." He grinned.

"Alright." She smiled and looked at me.

"I'll see you guys there, I'm gonna get some food." He said taking off into a sprint.

"He was cool." I stuffed my hands in my pockets as we started to walk away from the busses.

"Yup." Lex nodded. "Guess what?" She said stopping dead in her tracks and staring at me.

"What?" I stopped and tilted my head.

"Banana!" She said shoving me, catching me off guard.

"No!" I yelled trying to grab onto her as I tumbled back. I failed, and she cackled evilly and took off.

"Payback's a bitch!" I yelled in between laughter and getting up to chase her.

Lex's P.O.V.

"Banana!" I shrieked and shoved him. He tried to hold on to me. I ran as fast as I could. A couple seconds later I looked back and he was gaining on me. "You can't catch me! I'm the gingerbread man!" I laughed trying to catch my breath while still running.

"LIEEEEES." He cried tackling me to the grass.

"NOOOOOOOO!" I shrieked trying to roll over to get him off of me.

"I got you now gingy!" He said straddling me. I instantly knew where this was headed for. His hands shot to me sides and he started to tickle me.

"R-ronnie! S-stop i-it!" I manges to get out between trying to catch my breath from running and laughing at the same time!"

"Yes baby! Say my name!" He yelled in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up!" I yelled laughing hysterically.

"Why?" He said in a baby voice and tilted his head to the side adorably.

"Banana!" I said shoving his off of me and sitting up. He sat up and kneeled over to whisper in my ear.

"I'll show you a banana." I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Ass." I said pushing him back down. Both of us gigging like idiots.

"What?" He asked innocently and smirked.

"Dick in your mouth." I said as seriously as I possibly could before bursting into laughter.

"Ewwwwwwww." He grimaced sounding like a child.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked up. About twenty feet away there was an empty stage. "Is this what you wanted to show me?" I said looking up at it in excitement.

"Yup." he said sitting up next to me. "I knew you'd like it."

"Awwwwww wonnie." I said obnoxiously poking his chest. "But why just a stage?"

"It's not just a stage, it's the stage you'll be performing on at 1 pm tomorrow." He grinned at me.

"Really?!" I said shooting straight up. He sat all the way up and nodded. "Thank you!" I screetched and threw my arms around his neck, sending both back to the grass.

"I love it when you're on top!" He said in that same high pitched girly voice from earlier.

"Way to ruin a moment." I chuckled sitting up as far as I could, considering my arms were under him, making our noses touch.

"No problem." He grinned and tilted his head, making our lips almost brush.

I laughed and we sat there for a second before he smiled again. "What?" I said looking at him through heavy lidded eyes.

"Fuck it." He said and I felt his hand move up to the back my head and push it down, sending our lips crashing together. I felt his big tattooed arms go around me and I ran my fingers through his hair. I'm guessing we kissed for about a half hour, but it felt like seconds to me. For some reason, I couldn't get enough of him. We were so busy, we didn't hear footsteps.

"Hey guys! They're over here!" I heard a British accent yell from a few feet away from us. Oh shit. Jacky. We pulled apart instantly and luckily before the guys came into view. I jumped up and threw my arms around Jacky, knocking him down. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Don't. Tell. Anyone." I whispered and he looked at me with confusion in his eyes. "Please Jacky. Let this be our secret." I decided to plead instead of threaten, since I didn't know him that well. "Okay?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and winked at me. I smiled and got up. "Thank you Jacky." I smiled and helped him up.

"You owe me." He held up his index finger as if he were scolding me.

"Alright." I chuckled.

Three hours later

We were all on our way to the bonfire party. I remembered what Jeremy said and brought my camera.

"I'm ready to partaaaaay!" Dyl said as we walked away from the bus.

"I hear that!" Ryan and him high-fived.

"Idiots." Ronnie chuckled and shook his head.

"I hear that!" I mocked Ryan and I glared.

"I'm hungry." Jacky mumbled from behind me.

"Awww. Poor Jacky." Derek said obnoxiously and touching his shoulder.

"Get off me, idiot." He said shrugging him off.

We got closer and a whole bunch of lawn chairs, mattresses and even a couch all circled around each other around a fire. A Day To Remember and paramore were the only bands there. But, they had beer.

"Hey guys." Jeremy motioned for us to sit down. Me and Ronnie took a mattress next to ADTR, Mattie, Jesse, and Jacky took the one to the right of us, Derek, Ryan, and Dyl took the remaining chairs.

"Wanna beer?" Jeremy asked, pulling on out of a cooler sitting in between him and Hayley.

"Why ask?" I laughed as he tossed everyone except Ronnie one, who took a water instead.

"Lex, Ronnie, this is Hayley." Jeremy motioned toward the redhead to his left.

"I know, I'm actually a fan." I leaned over to shake her hand.

Long story short, the rest of the night consisted of talking, laughing, not too much alcohol since we were on tomorrow, pictures, and music. Right now, I could honestly say my life was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, that was long. I hope you guys like it. (:
Thanks to becca65, Alexandrias Nitemare, and thatsalledyes for the comments!