Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

All The Mountains I Have Climbed, It Helps Me Enjoy The High

Ronnie's P.O.V. (A Week Later)

Today's the eighth day of warped tour. We've played five shows and everything's going great. I've gotten even closer with Lex, and so has our bands. We're all like one big family now. Honestly, I'm having more fun now than I ever had with Escape The Fate. It probably has to do with the fact that prison made me realize that I don't need to be high to perform or have fun. I'm so happy what I'm doing makes these kids happy. I rolled over in my bunk and turned on the light. After our last show I got tired and came back to get some sleep. Everyone else is out partying at a local club. "Shit." I groaned. It was 2 am. The set ended at 7.

"Ronnieeeeee?" I heard the bus door open and someone call my name.

"In here." I shouted, my voice still raspy from sleeping so long.

"Hey." Lex came over and sat next to where I was laying.

"You're not drunk?" I asked kind of suprised, sitting up.

"Nah, I did a shot and had two beers with everyone and got hungry and bounced." I laughed at her wordplay. "I figured you'd probably be hungry from sleeping so long," she looked at me expectantly and I nodded.

"We're already at the venue, there's a diner a couple blocks up if you wanna take the walk." She smiled taking the last sip of her beer and tossing the can in the trash after crushing it.

"You're such a dude." I chuckled pulling the Skyline shirt over my head.

"Shuddup biotch." She laughed and got up, throwing a phillies team style jacket on and grabbing her phone, money and cigarettes. I slipped on a pair of chukka vans and a stud belt. "Ready?" She said lighting a Newport.

"Yup." I grinned. "My tummy hurts." I pouted.

"Awww." She said patting my stomach while we walked down the bus steps.

"Ronnieeeeeee." She said sticking out her bottom lip.

"What?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"Can I have a piggy back ride?" She asked grinning.

"Yes." I sighed. "You weigh like five pounds anyway." I leaned down and turned around and she jumped on my back and gently put her arms around my neck.

"Thank you, Ronnie." I could hear the smile in her voice as she snuggled her head against mine.

"You're welcome beautiful." I said holding onto her thighs so she didn't slip.

"Hey guess what?" She bounced a little bit.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Right now, I'm taller than you." She said cockily. A few minutes later we were in front of a small diner.

"Food!" She shouted and jumped off my back and ran to the door, holding it open for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Well y'know what they say..." she said smiling mischievously.

"What's that?" I said furrowkng my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ladies first." She laughed.

"You're a buttface." I shook my head, walking into the restaurant.

"Thanks." She said walking behind me. We sat down at a both and an old waitress came over and handed us menus.

"Anything to drink?" She had a slight southern accent.

"Mountain Dew." Lex nodded like it was the only drink in the world.

"Pepsi." I smiled. I looked down at my menu when the waitress walked away Lex did the same. About ten seconds later she put down the menu and closed it.

"You already know what you want?" I asked suprised.

"Yup." She smiled and nodded childishly. "I wanna burrito and potatoes."

"I want scrambled eggs and Bacon." I said throwing the menu down. A few minutes later the waitress came back.

"What can I get you guys?" She asked pulling her little pad and pen out.

"A burrito and mashed potatoes." Lex smiled handing her the menu.

"Scrambled eggs and Bacon." I handed her mine.

"I'll be back in a few minutes with that, it's really nice to see couples in here once in a while. I'm used to the regulars." She chuckled.

"Umm... we're not exactly a couple." Lex mumbled obviously trying to hide her tomato-red face.

"Really?" The older woman asked sounding shocked. "You guys look adorable together. Just something to consider." She winked and walked back into the kitchen area.

"Wow." I laughed.

"I know." Lex giggled.

The waitress came back with our food and we ate and talked for about an hour before paying and leaving. I really had a good time. I always did with Lex. Pretty soon we were walking back to the bus.

"I spy with my little green eye... something wrinkly." Lex said smiled, amusement shining in her eyes.

"Umm..." I trailed off looking around. "I give up." I shrugged as we stopped at a street corner.

"Him!" She giggled pointing at a man in his mid-to late fifties standing a few feet away from us. He glared at us causing us to laugh harder.

"He looked pretty pissed" I laughed as I opened the door to the bus.

"Looks like they brought the party back here." Lex sighed.

"Yup." I confirmed when we got to the living room to see everyone playing beer pong.

"C'mon Lex!" Jesse slurred. "Come play!"

"Sure." She shrugged. "gimme." She said before Jesse tossed her the ball.

It was Jacky, Jesse, Dyl, and Ryan on one side, and Lex, Mika, Mattie, and Derek on the other.

"In yo' face biotch!" Lex shouted at Jacky. Her team was winning, and by her team... I mean her. Jacky groaned and his lips met another red plastic cup. Mika and Mattie high-fived and Derek cheered.

"We won!" He shouted throwing his arms in the air.

"This calls for some del taco?"

"Wassat?" Lex asked tapping him on the shoulder.

"You don't wanna know." I shook my head. "It tastes like ass." She scrunched up her nose and shook her head.

"That's outta the question."

"Does not!" Derek argued.

"I'm with Ronnie man. It's awful." Jacky stated flopping on the couch next to me.

"Food's food." Ryan shrugged.

"To you." Dylan laughed, shaking his head at Ryan's conclusion. "I dunno what del taco is anyway."

Instead of going out we all decided on staying in. "Who's gonna make us food?" Ryan whined. Everyone else shrugged.

"I guess I will." Lex shrugged.

"Yaaaaaaaay!" Mika cheered.

"And by make food, I meant Chinese takeout."

"Oh fuck yes!" Jesse and Lex high-fived.

We ordered, bought and were all finished and everyone else decided to watch a movie.

"I'm gonna crash. G'night assholes." Lex chuckled.

"G'night!" They all said inusion.

"Me too. We gotta be up by eleven tomorrow, so no more drinking." I waved my finger at them.

"Yes, daaaaaad." Mika said and Derek laughed. I walled into the bunk area and what I saw gave me mixed feeling. Lex taking her shirt off. I didn't know if I should apologize and cover my eyes, or to do what I want, which I'm pretty sure any straight guy would understand.

"Umm..." she blushed pulling her tank top over her head.

"Sorry." I put my head down.

"It's cool, you seen 'em earlier." She laughed and sat down.

"How could I forget." I chuckled, pulling off my shirt and laying down on my bunk.

"G'night Ronnie." She smiled before laying down, pulling her blankets up, and drawing her curtain closed.

"Good night Lex. I smiled, turning the light off and doing the same.

Today was great, I guess what I said was true, all the mountains I have climbed, it helps me enjoy the high...
♠ ♠ ♠
I put this one in Ronnie's P.O.V. thanks to becca65
Listen, I know Mika was kicked out of the band by Ronnie about a week ago, but I can't exactly make someone up. Whenever they announce a new bass player I'll replace him. Thoughts?