Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I Hate To Be The One To Bear The Bad News

Ronnie's P.O.V. (That Night)

"Leeeeeeeex." I cooed, trying to wake the sleeping girl I had my arm wrapped around.

After Mattie left, we decided to watch movies and and chill on the couch. About a half hour into 'The Nightmare Before Christmas', she put a couch pillow on my lap and dozed off.

Honestly, I didn't mind. She needed to rest for a while, I'm pretty suprised that her throat still even functions right after all that screaming. I chuckled. She really is something when she's angry.

I thought she was seriously gonna hurt Mattie. I didn't catch the whole argument, but from what I did hear, she had a damn good reason to hurt him. That made me frown. It's not just that what he said wasn't true, but it seemed like he really hurt her. When I saw him scream at her, I wanted to seriously hurt him. That wouldn't have worked out for any of us. There's another thing I've been thinking about, too. It's a question o think will be on everyone's minds when they find out what going on.

Why did he react that way? It doesn't make sense. I mean, I know they're close, but it's not like they're dating. I asked Lex that a couple months ago, before I even tried anything. The only explanation is that asshole has feelings for her. That means a shitload of things, but one stands out to me the most.

Competition.

"Yeah?" She mumbled sleepily, breaking me out of my thoughts as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I wanna order some food, neither of us have eaten anything all day." I sighed softly.

"How are we gonna order food?" She mumbled again, sounding more awake. "We're on a tour bus."

"Well, we've been here for what...? Two days?" She nodded into the pillow. "I'm sure the guys ordered something to this bus, I'm gonna try to find a menu." I laughed. She leaned her head up from my lap before flopping back onto the couch after I got up. I went into the kitchen on my search for a menu. I was praying someone had ordered something. I really didn't wanna drag Lex with me to a pizza or chinese place, and I really didn't wanna go alone.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot where the guys went for a second. I chuckled, they've been leaving us alone more and more lately. Either they're confident that we wont do anything, or Jacky opened his damn mouth. Neither was the case this time. Ryan texted me a half hour ago letting me know they were crashing at a hotel to give Lex some space. Which really means, we hope she's okay, but we've found a hotel with a bar and there's nobody to bitch at us.

"Ronnie?" I heard Lex call from the couch.

"Yeah?" I opened the poor excuse for a silverware drawer.

"Where is everyone?" She titled her head to the side so she could see me.

"Yes!" I grabbed the Chinese menu out of the drawer and fist pumped my way back to the couch in an attempt to make Lex laugh.

"What the fuck?" She giggled and I smiled.

"Someone's feeling better." I cooed and kissed her cheek.

"Yeah." she nodded and smiled. "You nev- oh my God! Chinese food!" She reached over in the blink of an eye, and grabbed the menu.

"Has anyone ever told you, that you have the attention span of a door knob?" I laughed and she glared playfully. "But yeah, the guys got a room at some hotel tonight." I was suprised when she frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Is it cause of me?" She asked, sounding miserable.

"No, no, no!" I shook my head, trying to get her to believe me. "They wanted to drink!" I looked at her pleadingly.

"Oh, okay. I don't want them to leave 'cause of me." She stated, less sad then before.

"Food!" I bounced up and down, trying to distract her. Not having to do with my overwhelming hunger. She didn't even respond, she just pulled out her phone and started to read off her number and what bus and everything before ordering like three things and looking at me expectantly.

"Beef and broccoli, and two egg rolls." She nodded and repeated me. She asked how long it would take and hung up before walking back to the bunk area. I took this time to put in another movie. This time I picked beetlejuice. It's kinda funny... right? Hopefully, it'll make her laugh. She emerged through the doorway again a few minutes later wearing a clean pair of sweat pants and the Metallica T-shirt I bought her for her birthday. The make up that ran down her tan cheeks and lined her eyes earlier was gone. Most of her hair was up in a messy bun at the top of her head, only her bangs hanging on her face. She smiled and sat next to me.

"You wanna go wash your face?" I looked at her confused. Why do I need to wash my face. I obviously didn't need to ask. "You have eyeliner smudged around your eyes, ya' look like racoon." She laughed.

"Shit! I forgot!" I jumped up and ran to bunks to change and wash my face, hearing her giggles from the room behind me.

Lex's P.O.V.

I laughed as Ronnie took off towards the bunks. I shook my head as I went to the kitchen for something to drink. This was gonna be a long night.

About twenty minutes later, the delivery guy knocked on the bus door. I dug my hand into the pocket of my sweatpants for the twenty I put in there when I changed. I opened the door and smiled politely as we exchanged money for the food.

"Have a good night." He said with a thick chinese accent.

"Yeah, you too." I smiled. He looked as if he was about to say something else but I slammed the door. believe me, the last thing I need right now is for the delivery guy to hit on me.

I turned around to walk back to the couch to see Ronnie sitting on the couch and fiddling with the Xbox 360 controller. I put the bag on the coffee table before flopping down next to him. "What're we watching?" I inquired before attacking the bag savagely.

"Beetlejuice." He grinned, before walking out to the kitchen to get plastic wear.

"Awesome." I nodded.

We watched at least four movies, ate all of the the takeout, and cuddled almost the whole time before deciding to go to bed, together of course. What? There's no reason we shouldn't now. This was an amazing night, it was exactly what I needed. Ronnie has been my everything for a while now, and I haven't even realized it. He one of my best friends, the person I sped the most time with, the one that comforts and helps me, not to mention the intimacy.

"Goodnight beautiful." Ronnie smiled at me before leaning over to close the curtain before wrapping his arm around me and pulling my back to his chest.

"Goodnight Ronnie." I laced our fingers together, resisting the urge to chuckle at the size difference of our hands. I honestly don't think I could imagine my life without him now. On my God. Do I love Ronnie?
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go!
Thanks to becca65 & thatscalledyes for commenting!