Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

I Will Not Just Lay Down And Take This

Lex's P.O.V.

"So, are you ready to talk about this?" Mattie asked me after we all got our showers and changed.

"Yeah. More than ready." I nodded and crossed my arms. We walked a few feet away from the group, we were still within sight, but not within earshot.

"What do you wanna do?" He shoved his hands in his pockets and started shuffling his fort nervously against one of the wires trailing to the stage.

"Honestly," I sighed and he hung his head. "I'm gonna forgive you." His head immediately snapped up and he looked at me shocked.

"Seriously?" He breathed.

"Yeah." I nodded and smiled. "You were right. We've gone through way too much shit to let it ruin the band, not to mention, our friendship."

"Thank you." He breathed again. Then, he did something unexpected. He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me tightly. I smiled and hugged him back.

"You'll never know how sorry I am, and how grateful I am to you for forgiving my sorry ass, babygirl." I smiled into his shoulder as his arms tightened around my thin frame.

"It wasn't that big of a deal, it's not like you tried to murder me or anything." I giggled lightly and patted his back.

Ronnie's P.O.V.

I can't believe it. After what he said to her, she's fucking hugging him. I thought I made it clear with the dirty look I gave him earlier to stay away from her. And there she goes and forgives him. Turns out, this isn't gonna be as easy as I though it was gonna be.

Two Hours Later

"Ron, what's wrong?" Lex questioned from across the big table our bands were sharing at an olive garden near the venue.

"Nothing." I mumbled and shook my head, going back to my pasta. I felt tension in the air, even if it was just between Mattie an I. I was beyond pissed at him, but I knew saying or doing anything about my feeling would probably just piss Lex off. All in all, he was pretty well protected.

For now.

Everyone was having fun, except for me. Right then I just wanted to go back to the bus and sleep. But there was something I had to do first.

"Hey, Lex?" I looked up.

"Yeah?" She took a sip of her soda and turned to look at me.

"Can we talk?" I nodded towards the door. Everyone was to into their conversations to notice, except Mattie of course, who gave Lex a questioning look and sent a glare my way when she turned around to grab her things, which I gladly returned.

Lex slid on her leather jacket and nodded toward the door. I followed her through the restaurant, ignoring the eye holes burning into my back.

"Um..." I breathed as we stepped outside into the cool night air. "I need to talk to you." I looked into her emerald eyes and was met with confusion.

"Okay... talk?" It came out more of a question than a statement as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"How could you forgive him? He completely disregarded your feelings and turned against you for no reason in seconds." I decided to lay everything on the line and not beat around the bush. Maybe I'll be able to make her realize her bad decision quicker this way.

"Ronnie, he's my friend. I've grown too close with him and been through too much with him to let everything go and destroy the band." She shook her head and sighed. "You wouldn't understand. This kinda stuff happens a lot with us. We get over it."

"Apparently he's not as good of a friend as you thought!" I exclaimed, making her raise her eyebrows.

"And how the hell would know?" She took a step back and looked me right in my eyes. Her eyes slowly started to narrow, and I knew she was studying my every move.

"I seen what happened back there! How torn you were over him! You can't just let some that does shit like that back in right away!" I snapped. She looked at me incredulously and gritted her teeth. She was pissed.

Shit...

"And who are you to tell me who I can and can't let in?!" She shouted at me. "I thought we were friends! Possibly even more, but here you go, already judging me on my decisions! I can't believe you!" She ran her hand through her golden locks and took a deep breath.

"You obviously thought wrong!" I screamed. Oh fuck. I regretted the words as they came out of my mouth. Her green eyes burned with rage and hurt.

"You know what Ronnie?" She seethed from in between her teeth.

I crossed my arms and looked at her, trying not back down.

"Fuck. You." She glared hatefully at me and turned on the heel of her converse and started to walk at an inhumanly rate toward the bus.

I.
Am.
Screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronnie's in trouuuuuuble!
Thanks to becca65 for commenting!