Status: Complete <3

Here's to the Friends That Were Alibis

Yes I Need Help, Out Of This Grave That I've Dug

Lex's P.O.V.

"God damn it!" I roared as I reached my cab out front of the house. "Stop following me!"

"No!" Jesse jumped over a lawn ornament as all the guys ran out of the house, in pursuit of me.

"Where the hell are you going?" Jacky spoke up for the first time since the ordeal with Ronnie.

"I'm going home!" I retorted, not turning to face them as I put my bags in the trunk, I didn't want them to know I was crying.

"You can't leave the band!" Dylan screetched, holding his head, on the edge of a melt down.

"Calm your fucking tits, I'm coming back when tour starts."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw everyone but Mattie sigh in relief.

"How can we calm down?!" He shouted. I raised an eyebrow, this time not caring if they knew I was crying before.

"What do you mean?" I dropped the lid of the trunk and looked at him.

"You're leaving because of him!" He threw an arm in the direction of the bedroom where Ronnie and I were arguing just moments ago. He probably thought I was going to deny his accusation.

"And?" I crossed my arms.

"He's obviously not worth you being upset if he's not out here trying to stop you from leaving!" He shouted. I instantly felt anger bubble inside me.

"Don't you say that!" I shrieked, balling my fists at my sides. Everyone's eyes widened in suprise. "You have no right to put him down like that!" I felt my eyes water slightly at my frustration, but pushed the urge to cry back.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Mattie screamed, exasperated. I just glared at him fiercely. "He fucking pushed you through a window, didn't even see you in the hospital he put you in, breaks up with you through Jacky, and starts fighting with you when you get home, and you still defend him?!" His angry blue eyes seemed to grow wider with each word. I still glared, but spoke more sternly this time.

"I can't help but defend those I love. All of the things you just said were true, but they weren't done to you, they were done to me so let me deal with them. I will see you all in two weeks." And with that, I turned on my heel and got into the cab, ignoring the looks I got from the driver. I sighed as we made our way to the airport.

Mattie's P.O.V.

As the cab pulled away, I balled my fists in rage and stormed toward the house.

"Where the fuck are you going?!" Jesse yelled, stress evident in his voice.

"Payback." I said simply, entering the door.

"On who? Ronnie?!?!" Ryan shouted like I was crazy, from his spot next to the front door.

"Who else?!" I bit out, angrily.

Before any of them could stop me, I bolted into to the house, and up the staircase. Chances are, I was going to lose...

but I didn't care,

I needed this.

Ronnie's P.O.V.[/ b]

I frowned as I watched the scene that was unraveling out front. Shortly after Alexandria stormed out, I sat on the bed, at the window she was sitting at, it give me more light to examine the cut on my finger.

I heard that asshole Mattie shrieking about how I wasn't worth her being sad about and her reaction suprised me. I seen her body go tense as she shut the trunk of the cab she had put her bags into. They continued to argue, and Mattie named everything I had done to hurt her in the last few days.

And it hurt.

A lot.

I frowned and closed my eyes, trying to get the pain in my chest to ease. I didn't have anyone to help me if I had a panic attack.

"Don't you say that!" My eyes flew open and I raised my head so fast my kneck could of snapped. I furrowed my eyebrows as I watched her get upset, over his words about me. She went on for her reason on defending me. My eyes widened even more. She said she loved me.

She fucking loves me.

I felt a huge grin break out onto my face, but it quickly replaced by a frown.

She was leaving. I watched the cab drive away and started to panic. I looked around for my phone, finding it on the nightstand. I stuffed it into the back pocket of my gray skinny jeans and reached for the door. I was expecting to be greeted with an empty hallway. Instead, you want to know what decided to say hello to my face?

Mattie's fist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh dear...

Nobody guessed who Mattie's character was based off of. It's ...........
Swiftkaratechop! :D