Taken Away

Chapter Four

Transferring from the anarchy of the streets to a high class intel brunch is a tough thing. YOu must change into a suit from raggedy clothing, in a limo, with another person. I hated the idea, so I just threw my shirt over my Captain America shirt. The Eiffel Tower looks amazing up close-I thhought. The sun hit it at an angle- which made it look golden.

"We're here." Eric announced as he stepped out of the elongated vehicle. He opened the door, and we stepped out. My small pistol hit my leg which made me grunt. The elevators greeted uswith a small scenic view of Paris on the way to the dining hall. We stepped out of the glass elevator and were greeted by a "small" man, who took our jackets. The room was elegantly decorated, and soft cello music was playing, filling the room with a peaceful music. The resturant was moderatly busy, and a warm smell intrigued me.

"Welcome," A man greeted with a medium french-accent, "Here, please follow me." He finished and showed us to our seats, by the window, overlooking the lovely city.

"Your server will return shortly woth your drinks. Will anybody else be joining your party?"

"I believe so. He's a bit shy, but call him Agent Darrow." I said, trying to keep me my voice low. The man looked at me awkwardly, shrugged his shoulders and simply walked away. I smirked at the sight.

"So when will the agent be arriving?" Miranda asked oddly. She seemed worrieid.

"That is unknown to me." I replied sadly, looking at the waiter bringing us water. I thanked the man, and gave him a small tip.

"So, where exactly is Eli's warehouse?" Miranda questioned again.

"According to the GPS I implanted on that man, it shouldn't be in France. It's off somewhere in Moscow." I informed excitedly. If Darrow told us to pursue, we're off to Russia."

"Great." Miranda said sarcastically. " Before I forget, how's the story going back home?"

"Oh, forgot to check!" I said quietly, yet enraged at myself. I pulled my phone out and checked the news. Nothing really had arroused any trouble, just the same news from two days ago. I looked up to see a large man, about six' five" wearing a jet black suit, and wearing dark sunglasses.

"Agent Darrow, I pressume?" Miranda asked in an odd, yet sweet manor, she said it as it was a death threat, yet smuthered in hot fudge with a cherry on top. I held my breath as I waited for a reply.

"Yes, and I have news." He said deeply as he sat down in the booth. He pulled a manila folder and slid it across the table, CLASSIFIED printed on the top. THe waiter came back with food that had been previously ordered with our reservation and the drink for Darrow. Darrow then slyly sid another folder under the table, which contained the news. As we ate the delicious food, Darrow told us about a warehouse in a rundown building in Paris.