Until I Met You

Game On

~raina~
I knew the blood was draining from my face. I was in for one hell of a fight. But where was Phil? I wanted to climb out of the ring and find him, make sure he was ok. Eve climbed in the ring all smiles as the crowd booed her. Mike stepped into the ring behind her and smiled at me. I really wanted to hurt him. If he had done anything to Phil I would hurt him so badly. He climbed back out after winking at me and circled the ring. Shit. The ref rang the bell and I locked up with Eve. I took my anger over her, Mike and the other’s, my fear for what might have happened to Phil and turned it into a very powerful weapon. Raining blow after blow on to Eve. I let out all that pent up frustration and hit her with a huge Chokeslam just how Glenn had showed me to do it. I climbed the turnbuckle intending to hit a Moonsault only for Mike to distract the ref.
“Ref leave him! Miz take a hike right now!” As I crouched on the top rope arguing with Mike, Eve moved and started grabbing the ref. What the hell was she doing?
Mike pulled me off the turnbuckle and I landed hard on my back again. I rolled to my knees and grabbed the apron to pull myself up only to be pinned by Mike.
“Such a shame you picked that Hobo over me Raina. We could have been so good together.” He smiled leaning into kiss me again. I spat in his face and as he wiped it off he glared at me promising to hurt me. But I just smiled up at him. “What are you smiling at?!” He snapped I looked over his shoulder and as he turned he was met by Glenn’s hand squeezing his throat ready for the Chokeslam.
I rolled back into the ring side stepping the ref and grabbing Eve. As I fought with Eve I saw Phil run down the ramp. Relieved that Phil was ok I concentrated fully on Eve. I hit a bull dog and pulled her up for my finisher the Gory Neckbreaker. The second she hit the mat I flipped her over for the win. Phil climbed into the ring and pulled me to him before raising my hand. Glenn stood outside the ring looking menacing as ever. We walked up the ramp to huge pops from the crowd as Eve and Mike had scampered off. As we walked through the curtain Aubree jumped on me.
“I knew you could do it!” She cried as she released me.
“Drinks are on me tonight!” Matt smiled. He looked up at Glenn and smiled. “That means you too Mr. I’m the only one who can drag you to Hell Ryder.” We all laughed as Matt’s impersonation of Glenn was terrible.
“I’d love to, but I have plans with Maurisa. She’s the only one who can scare the Devil’s favourite Demon.” I grinned at Glenn, thanking him profusely for coming to my aid. Then we felt it was time to celebrate having just beaten Eve and put myself one step closer to the title. Me and Matt were drinking, but Phil being straight edge and so too it seemed Aubree was they stuck to water. I tried to get Phil to dance, but he was having none of it. Matt and I hit the floor and pretty much made fools out of ourselves. I looked over to my sister and Phil to see them chatting away. Matt and I waved them over, but they just smiled. We drank some more and Matt told me he loved Aubree which was so sweet.
I woke up next to Phil not remembering how I got back to the hotel.
“Morning sleepy head.” I turned to my side and kissed his cheek. And that was pretty much how my week was. I woke up every day to Phil and it was bliss.
When Monday finally came round Aubree was excited about her contract signing. We got to the arena and I made a beeline for the locker room. I wanted to be changed if I needed to fight with Eve again. I had a feeling she wouldn’t let my win from Superstars go without a fight. As I was buckling my boots I saw on the monitor Phil arguing with Jake and he had Aubree over his shoulder. I took off to find them and arrived to hear Mike had joined them.
“His belt too.” He paused for effect. “Then yes.”
“Punk please d-” I heard Aubree cry.
“Done.” Was Phil reply. I was so damn proud to say he was my boyfriend. As I turned the corner I was going to make sure I was in on this.
“I think you need to add Eve and I and make it three on four then.” They all turned to look at me Mike with an evil glint in his eyes. “Because I’m going to make sure that they don’t lose those belts.”
“Deal, but since you don’t have a belt, we’d get you too Raina.” Mike said his lips curling up into a vindictive smile.
“Raina don’t!” Aubree cried.
There was no way I would let my boyfriend, the man…I loved. I surprised myself realising how much I really did care for Phil. There was no way I would let Phil and Matt take on those snakes without me being by his side and there to help. Aubree was my sister and since I met her I had done my best to look out for her. I had failed on several occasions, but this time I wouldn’t. They would not be allowed to have my sister and do with her as they pleased!
“Game on boy’s. I’ll remember to bring some tissues Eve for when I make you cry.” I smiled at her showing I had every intention of making her cry tonight.
“I am going to have so much fun with you when I win you tonight Raina.” Mike’s eyes twinkled menacingly but I refused to be intimidated.
“Big talk from such a Small boy.” He knew I was referring to his manhood and having never seen it I couldn’t really comment. But it did however have the desired effect as he stormed away to prepare for tonight’s match. We walked back to Matt’s locker room everyone quiet. I turned to Aubree and smiled happily.
“I promise sis that they won’t keep you. We’ll beat them and neither you nor me will be going anywhere with them.” She smiled sadly I knew she was blaming herself for the position we were now in. Phil and Matt could both lose their titles while I could lose my dignity by having to join them too.
“Raina’s right Aubree. We can’t lose to them. And don’t blame yourself I should have stopped you from signing that contract, I knew something was up.” Phil sighed angry with himself. I pulled his arm round me and kissed his cheek.
“No! No it’s no one’s fault, but theirs. We always end up blaming ourselves for what keeps happening. But it’s not our fault, it’s not yours Aubree, it’s not yours Raina, it’s not yours Phil and it’s not mine. It’s theirs yet they are getting away with it I’m sick and tired of their B S!” Matt was really angry. I had never seen him like this. Matt’s locker room door was open a little, enough for me to see out of it. Glenn was stood outside and he was motioning for me to come out. Aubree was holding Matt and he was holding on to her for dear life. Phil had sat down on the counter with his head in his hands, thinking. I walked towards the door and no one seemed to notice me slip out. Glenn was at the end of the corridor and he motioned for me to follow. I ended up following him to the loading bays.
“Sorry I dragged you all the way out here, but I didn’t want anyone hearing including the others.” My heart skipped a beat had I just made a huge mistake by blindly following him out here? I tensed myself ready to bolt. “I’m going to be under the ring for your match Raina.” What?! Ok I wasn’t expecting that, not at all. But then did I really think Glenn would hurt me? No I didn’t not now I had relaxed.
“Why Glenn? You can’t help us can you? And if you do surely Laurinaitis will do whatever he can to fire you or punish you.” I was so frustrated no one could help us but ourselves with suffering the consequences.
“Raina you’ve been decent to me. Most of the other Divas are stuck up little girls. Yet you choose not to conform. You sit and chat with me like we’re friends. And I gladly call you and Aubree friends. And here you are fresh to the WWE and throwing yourself in the line of fire for your sister. You don’t know what they might make you do for them if you lose. So for you luckily I’m good friends with both Stephanie and Paul. There’s going to be a new storyline running a long side the Cena and Kane embrace the hate. I can’t tell you about it till next week unless I get involved tonight in which case you’ll need to be ready for some serious improvisation. But I’ll be under the ring and the techie’s will know what to do. Don’t be afraid of the dark.” He smiled and patted my shoulder before walking off. What the hell? I was so damn confused. A storyline? What could they possibly make a storyline out of? He still hadn’t explained how he couldn’t get fired unless only Vince could fire him.
“Glenn wait!” I shouted as I took off after him. I needed answers to my many questions.
“Raina! God what the hell are you doing? I thought they had got you.” Phil blocked my path to Glenn and crushed me to him. I smiled up at him a little defensively.
“Sorry I needed…” He didn’t want them knowing. “I needed some fresh air. It was getting to me a little.” He sighed and kissed my forehead.
“OK beautiful, but next time a little warning? I was ready to tear down their door and rescue you.” He grinned. I was suddenly hit with the feeling that I needed to tell him how I felt about him.
“And I know you would have done. I’d have done the same because I … Love you.” He pulled away and took my head between his hands leaning his forehead against mine.
“You don’t know how good it is to hear you say that, because it means I can say this too. I love you Raina McClane, attitude and all.” He smiled before kissing me and it set my world on fire to hear him say he loved me. I pulled back grinning ear to ear.
“Well my straight edge love, I think we need to go kick some ass so we can head back to the hotel.” I smiled mischievously a smile which he returned. Walking back to Matt’s locker room Aubree knew something had happened and she grinned at me not bothering to ask what.
“I’m going to come ringside Raina, Matt’s said I can.” She said as she hugged me.
“No what Matt said was you could come down and sit between Jerry and Cole to keep you to a degree safe from them.” Matt sighed before pulling her in to a hug.
“Well then I think it’s about time. We going?” Everyone nodded as we confidently made our way to the ring to Phil’s music.
Aubree sat between Jerry and Cole as Matt had told her to do. We climbed in the ring to a massive pop from the crowd. We stood and watched as Mike, Nick, Jake and Eve walked down the ramp and climbed into the ring. The bell was rung and I started off locking up against Eve. The match was pretty even all the way through, that is until the ref was knocked out. One second he was on his feet and the next he was out for the count. Suffice it to say the match went to hell. We all piled in and I quickly dismissed Eve by throwing her by her hair out of the ring. This left me to play hit and run with her partners. I didn’t dare get to close in case somebody grabbed me and used me to hurt Phil. We soon had the ring cleared except for Phil and Mike. Matt was on the other side of the ring beating on Nick. But as Phil went for his finisher the Go To Sleep, Mike reversed it and hit the Skull Crushing Finale. As I started to clamber in as the ref was stirring Eve grabbed my legs and pulled planting my face in to the edge of the ring. I couldn’t see what was going on in the ring as Eve jumped on me. I struggled and threw her off. I scrambled up to pull myself into the ring as the ref slapped the mat for the count of two. Eve grabbed my leg preventing me from going any further. And that’s when the lights in the arena went off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oo so what's the storyline?
IS Glenn going to be punished?
Will Mike and the Others get Raina and Aubree?
Only time will tell tell. When TMG brings her greatness to it :D
Raina Raw
Raina Ring Gear