Status: Completed. For now. :)

Some Secrets Are Meant To Be Told

Chapter Five

It was a two hour drive to the coast, most of which I spent sleeping. I woke up to Will’s lips pressed against mine.
“We’re here.” He whispered, knowing that I’m cranky after sleeping in the car. We were parked in front of a beautiful Victorian-style house on the water front.
“Will, it’s gorgeous. How much for a night?” I asked, curious.
“It’s free. I- We own it. My mom left it to me. It’s ours.” He shrugged as if it was no big deal. I turned and looked at him, dropping my bag. I ran and jumped on him- my legs wrapping themselves around his waist and my arms around his neck.
“Thank you, Will, for everything.” I felt him bend down and grab my bag. He carried me to the entrance to the house and let me down. He unlocked the door and dropped our bags inside. I let him pick me up again, but this time while we were in the door way, he kissed me passionately. His teeth nibbled on my bottom lip gently. I smiled and pulled away.
“Don’t worry, dear heart, we have plenty of time for that this weekend. Let’s go to the beach.” The sun was setting, and I wanted to watch it with him. He nodded and let me down again. I laughed and took off running.
“Lizzy! Wait up!” he yelled after me. I stopped, halfway to the water. The sight was breath taking. Will had caught by then, but he was as enticed in the sight as I was. I sat down, pulling him down with me. Carefully, he pulled me in between his legs, and held me close. We watched the sun begin its descent into the ocean. Caught in the moment, I turned my head and asked him,
“Dance with me?” He smiled at me and got up. He offered his hand to me and I took it. Pulling me up, I was pressed against his chest. We sway together, with his lips pressed against the top of my head. I pulled away right before twilight began.
“I love you so much, Will. Despite everything Roman has done to me,” I cupped his cheek with my left hand, the last rays of light making my ring sparkle, “I feel complete with you. You are, and always will be, my forever.” I kissed him then; letting the last walls I had created in my mind to protect me fall down.
“I love you.” I whispered against his lips, and somewhere in the back of my mind, the miracles of love had begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
And they lived happily ever after... Until Will's sister grew up. :)