Status: Active, slow update

Six Feet Under The Stars

#008

`Carly, Carly, wake up!` Alex whispered as he shook my body. `Let’s have breakfast before that sleeping baby could eat all of your foods here!`

I slowly yawned and rubbed my eyes. `Five more minutes, please?` I said as I put my hand behind my head and tried to go back to my dream.

`No! Come on!` Alex now shook my body harder as he finally could make me sit with a sleepy face. `Let’s make something for us, and for that boy too.` Alex pointed at Jack who was still having fun alone in his own dream.

`Why me?` I pouted as Alex pulled me to stand up and dragged me to the kitchen. I sat on a chair and rubbed my eyes again, then walked to the sink to wash my face. `We can have pancakes for breakfast. Jack still loves pancakes, doesn’t he?`

Alex nodded as he opened the cabinet to find a bag of flour and sugar. I helped him by taking a big bowl, eggs and milk, put them on the table then sat back to the chair. Alex stared at the yawning me with a `just-that?` expression, disappointed that I just helped him that little.

`I wanna see you make breakfast for me and Jackie,` I smiled sweetly. `Let’s see if Chef Alex Gaskarth could actually cook or not--` I chuckled as Alex rolled his eyes and started to make the pancake.

To: John Ohhh <3

Good morning! I’m counting days to your coming to Baltimore, can’t wait to see ya!


`Guys, what are you making?` Jack appeared in the kitchen with his messy hair. He rubbed his eyes as he smelled the dough Alex was making.

I was just done texting my boyfriend when Alex put a plate of pancakes and a bottle of maple syrup. I stood up to get some extra plates and forks and left my phone on the table. Soon after that, Jack already replaced me sitting on the chair as he eagerly dragged those pancakes for himself.

`Jack, you don’t eat them all alone!` I said as I took some pancakes and poured the syrup for the Barakat kid. `Here’s yours.`

`Thanks!` Jack exclaimed as he started to eat his breakfast. `Hey, you got a message from—John Oh? Oh, your boyfriend?!` Jack exclaimed again and gave my phone to me.

I blushed as I took my phone from Jack’s hand and opened the message quickly. That was from John, just like Jack said. He said he’s also looking forward to see me and my family here in my hometown. I couldn’t help but smiled to read that and reply his message immediately.

`Carly, breakfast first.` Alex took off my phone from my hand as he pointed at my plate. He put my phone inside his pocket and sat beside me, eating like an innocent baby.

`Give back my phone!` I demanded. `You’re not my mom, Lex. Please,` I rolled my eyes again and again as he just ate his pancakes like he didn’t hear me.

`Alex, give Carly’s phone back to her or I’ll punish you to do the dish!` Jack pointed at Alex using his fork, talking with a mouth full of pancake.

`Jack, chew your meal well or you’ll get hiccups.` Alex told Jack with a tone like a real mum. I just raised one of my eyebrows before glancing to Jack and whispered loudly so Alex could hear that too.

`Does he always be like that on tour?`

`Yes, sometimes. But Zack could make him shut up and sit down because he has bigger body than Alex’s. I wish he was here.` Jack whispered back and glanced to me and Alex.

`Jackie, are you talking about me?` Alex suddenly appeared behind Jack cleaning his mouth with a napkin. He then put his hands on Jack’s shoulder, slowly made their way to Jack’s waist.

`No, Alex. No, don’t tickle me. Please--` Jack turned to Alex and showed his puppy eyes. `I’m eating now. See, here I put my pancakes to my mouth,` said him again before starting to chew his pancakes. Alex then sat back to his seat after putting his plate on the sink.

`Jack will do the dishes,` I told Alex. `Remember the rule that the last one finish eating should do the dishes?`

`Yes. Great! I’m going to take shower!` Alex grinned and jogged to upstairs. `Hi Cameron! Yes, I’m great, thanks! Can I borrow your shower gel and shampoo? Thanks!`

I overheard Alex talking to my brother upstairs and then looked back at Jack who was eating his pancakes rapidly. `Don’t eat too fast, Jack, you’ll get choke.`

`I don’t wanna do the dishes!` He pouted between his chews as I chuckled to him. I then put my plate on the sink and tapped Jack’s shoulder.

`Good luck, Jackie. I’ll see you later!`
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! Sorry for making you waiting for this chapter. This is not so long though, but here you see how fast Alex had his mood back and how he could be like a mom sometimes lol :p

And awh, I lost a subscriber :( and didn't get any comment from the last chapter too. Sad vany is sad :(
Don't be silent reader, please. I'll love you so much if you subscribe this and give me some comments! :D

Obtw, I got writer's block for A Wonderful Surprise but I'm trying my best to finish a chapter tonight. Please read that one too! :D