Status: Updates will be random..... Enjoy!

Hello Daddy

Lucinda

I was in the middle of talking with Alice, Bella, Jasper, and Edward when I heard snoring. Looking to my left, I smiled when I saw that Axel was leaning back on the couch, mouth hanging open and snore filling the room.

"He reminded me of you," I said, looking over at my father.

He chuckled and nodded his head, knowing that I was completely right.

"We should be heading home," I said, looking around the room.

"Aww! But- but!" Alice said, pouting.

I laughed and stood before bringing her into a hug.

"Don't worry!" I said, hugging the pixie like vampire," I'll see you in a few hours."

Alice looked up and me and smiled before hugging back. I went around the room and hugged everyone else, giving an extra long hug to Rosalie and my father.

"I'm happy that your all right," father said, kissing my cheek and lifting me off the floor and spun me around.

I smiled and kissed his cheek before being placed on the floor and walked over to Matt, who had just shook hands with the Cullens and was now throwing Axel over his shoulder.

"Hey! I said, looking at him with my hands on my hips,"careful with my kid!"

Matt rolled his eyes in a playful matter before smiling, making his adorable dimples. I waved at the room before making my way out towards my hummer, the boys following. As we all piled in, I started the engine and began making my way home.

"I hope you guys like your room," I said as soon as we were on the main road,"I made it all as comfortable as possible for your guys."

I'm sure we'll love it," Jimmy said, leaning forward and kissing my cheek.

I smiled before looking over at Matt. Matt was already looking at me, eyes full of love and care. I had missed him so much, and I sometimes didn't like it when he would go over to Voltura, but I understood it was part of his job.

"How's ville and the rest?" I asked as I turned into a private road.

"Pretty stressful. We had to hunt down and eliminate a couple of vampires. Some were pretty hard to find, but we still got the job done. Ville sends his hellos and love," Zacky said, leaning his head back and closing his eyes.

"Ah," I said, nodding my head.

A few seconds later, I pulled to a stop in front of our home. Getting out, I dashed to the front door and opened it. As Matt came in with Axel in his arms, I closed and locked the door before showing the boys where their rooms were. All had the same reaction to their room. It was a tackle to the floor and a bunch of 'thank yous'. After, I headed upstairs and peeked into Axel's room. I smiled as I saw my son laying on his stomach, one leg dangling off the bed. Closing the door, I walked to the end of the hallway and took a right and walked into my bedroom. As I walked through the door, Matt was laying on the bed in only his boxers. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes traveled down his sculpted tattooed body. Looking at his face, a smirk was plastered their. Rolling my eyes playfully, I quickly stripped into just my bra and lacy boy shorts. As I turned towards Matt, I saw his eyes going up and down my body, a growl coming deep from his throat.

"See something you like?" I asked, slowly making my way towards the bed.

Instead of saying anything, I was suddenly throw on the bed with Matt hovering over me. He leaned down and kissed me. Undergarments soon disappeared and the night finished with us entangled with each other.
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler bleh!:T what do you think?
Comment
Subscribe
Recommend
Please:)