Status: Finished! :(

Last I Checked I Was A ***ing Wreck.

Image

Josh Franceschi and Oliver Sykes were best friends until Oliver reached the age of 19, when he decided to leave everyone and everything behind, including Josh. The parting was anything but friendly, and Josh was left terribly hurt.

Over the last 5 years, both boys had seen much success with their respective bands and have gone far with their lives. They'd seen each other around but had never talked to each other, until the day that Josh was sent to England to find Oli and tell him of his mother's untimely death.

The last thing Josh expected was to find Oli hovering near death in an alleyway. He rushes him to the hospital, only to end up taking Oli to New York City with him. It becomes obvious that after the life-threatening wounds he sustained, Oli can't be alone, so Josh offers to take him in. But it isn't all simple as it seems ... there's a lot about Oli's new life and their past that Josh doesn't know. But he's about to find out first hand.

Josh's new found feelings for Oli could really fuck things up - especially if Oli lets himself fall for Josh ... again.

Especially when Oli's new enemy isn't so new after all, and knows enough about Josh and Oliver to ruin both of them if he wanted to.

Author's note: All people you may recognize (Oli, Josh, any member of BMTH or YMAS, Tom) are real. Other characters, such as parents and sibling, are either real or a combination of reality and fiction. Everything else is mine, please do not steal. I'm trying to make this story as accurate as possible band-wise, for both bands, so if I get something obviously wrong and it bothers you, please tell me.
  1. Oliver.
    I called for help and no one showed up.
  2. Josh.
    And suddenly I become a part of your past.
  3. Oliver.
    Sleep they say will cure the pain.
  4. Josh.
    You were bitter and cold but still you burned me alive.
  5. Oliver.
    This wasn't how it was supposed to be, in loving memory.
  6. Josh.
    I'll wrap my arms around you now.
  7. Oliver.
    We'll take the world by storm.
  8. Josh.
    It's been a while since I've felt butterflies, do you feel the same way too?
  9. Oliver.
    I've got a secret, it's on the tip of my tongue.
  10. Josh.
    I'm getting better, but it's in small steps.
  11. Oliver.
    I can be your hero, baby.
  12. Josh.
    There's no turning back from here.
  13. Oliver/Josh.
    Just another night I know that I won't recall.
  14. Oliver.
    Young and in love, that should be enough.
  15. Josh.
    Sometimes I wish I could save you.
  16. Oliver.
    When she's not here it doesn't feel like I'm living my dreams.
  17. Josh.
    And up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness .
  18. Oliver.
    Warning: explicit sexual content.
  19. Josh.
    You're leaving me just when I thought you were mine.
  20. Oliver.
    Is this what you call a family?
  21. Josh.
    Sometimes I wish I could save you.
  22. Oliver.
    What do I have to do to make you want to fall in love with me?
  23. Josh.
    I wanna hold your hand so tight I'm gonna break my wrist.
  24. Oliver.
    For once I'm at peace with myself.
  25. Josh.
    Not perfect, but I swear I'm perfect for you.
  26. Epilogue.
    Just crash, falllll dowwwwn.